Search results

1. booze man

Where's Doug?

Doug just became a swampdonkey. Were-donkey
  2. booze man

What does your forum user name mean?

This name has a deep meaning to me(very very deep). My ex leave me because I always drink, draw, and just play everyday. She called me "booze man". I thought that was funny. Lmao. It also makes me wanna change my self. Just kidding I got it from a youtuber, but the 2nd, 4th and last sentence...
  3. booze man

Help me

Dont worry I only wander around my posts! Thanks for the warning tho, have a good day.
  4. booze man

Help me

Still earning money to get it : D, I'm so excited.
  5. booze man

Easter Egg Hunt

Wait why didnt notice those before? The Jethro Tull one was so obvious yet I didnt notice it. Lmao
  6. booze man

Easter Egg Hunt

Do you all try to hunt easter eggs in the game? Is there any easter egg hunter here in the forum? I search the forum and wiki to found only reference,little details,. Is there a big easter egg? Like the dev ingame swimming in gold coins and rum. Maybe the long standing joke that you all...
  7. booze man

Forum's Colors

The combination of orange and black was famous because of It will be stupid If I say I dont watch p, seeing the forum on these colors, made me think the phub had a forum.
  8. booze man

Help me

https://add.pics/images/2022/02/07/Screenshot_20220207-132031f6ff91a99437a33f.png[/im4g] I just killed a dragon/wyvern. Awesome! I also killed both the goblin and orc king lezgo I killed the most dangerous enemies in the free license, there is another one I think.
  9. booze man

Help me

Do threads like this always ends with different topic? Lmao. Anyways, here is an update to my adventure, I started a new run in Hard(cause I like it hard( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I deleted my rogue because I built it wrong, and started a new run in story mode so I can get familiar with the quests and...
  10. booze man

Help me

A frog? This game is so weird, I want to see it myself once I get this.
  11. booze man

Help me

Lets goo I'm gonna buy it ASAP. I can ride a donkey? Sweet.
  12. booze man

Help me

Do rums exist here tho?
  13. booze man

Forum's Colors

My brother just accused me for watching p because of the color of the forum.💀
  14. booze man

Help me

Holy.. This just pushes me to pay it! And its that rum? That potion with a yellow glow? If there is a booze I'll gonna pay for it.
  15. booze man

Help me

This game was fun, and thanks for teaching me, a dumb player that never played rpg in my entire life. I getting hooked to it but when I reach level 8 i stop leveling up because I need the full licence. So that means I cant use the cleric, dont worry I will buy it if I enjoy it enough.
  16. booze man

Help me

Hello, new player here btw. I'm having a problem with this game, its so unfair the enemies are ridiculously powerful. Can someone help my rogue? I cant take a screenshot idk why, btw my rogue here have a shield and longsword and a girl(the one with red hair) that uses bow. Im level 7