Search results

1. Gr8Scott

Turn Undead in Forbidden Pit

Turn undead scroll does not work on the shadows and dark presence in the forbidden pit? Am I missing something?
  2. Gr8Scott

2-Handed vs 1-Hand & Shield

Is there general rule when it might be better to shift wepon style? I know there are a ton of factors dpending on situation with this question? So excluding elemental damages, is there a general rule. DPS in the calculation doesn't work, so I've been using physical Damage per hit compare to...
  3. Gr8Scott

How to? Adaon build

Looking for advice on Adaon build with advanced skills. If there's a thread on this already I couldn't find it. Just list the link if it somewhere else. I finally got around to completing companion quests for Gris & Hirge. Now I picked up Adaon and will wander around to find that beggar. Can't...
  4. Gr8Scott

Rogue companion?

Advantages and disadvantages to Gris or Hirge as Rogue companion? Obviously, Gris more damage, Hirge with healing. What other intricacies play out as the game progresses? It seems like either should be Tank build for ranged rogue. Maybe tank for melee also? Also, I'm not sure if I can handle...
  5. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

Are there any official game wallpapers to download? I have found it to be free advertising for the developers when friends see the design art on my device. This may be a short thread as I didn't find any doing a search.
  6. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

(I did find a 'cleric' build thread after posting. Helps if I search the correct game term :) ) I don't see much info for priest builds. Wiki doesn't have much either. Sounds like it's longer fights with better defense, longer to lvl up, and maybe not as offensive as other classes without a...
  7. Gr8Scott

How to? Manage HP drain. Newbie

Newbie here so Feel free to link me to prior posts on mechanics/tactics/builds. Just downloaded game this week. Love the traditional classes and build options. Good graphics for a mobile game. Warrior tank/Paladin is usually the easiest character to learn a game for me. I find HP drain to be...