Search results

1. mentalmen000

Surviving a fatal wound...bug ?

Battle Rage skill let you "loan" a huge amount of HP by adding up to 4 STR, but what of you never pay that "loan" back ? I just feel like Cu Chulain by doing this lol.
  2. mentalmen000

A way to efficiently kill high physical damage bosses ?

My warrior character has a level of 22 and while he can slay liches and dragons with relative ease (consuming around 5 Greater Healing Potions and accompanied by Grissenda), I find him quite vulnerable against high physical damage bosses like the Nightmare Dragon or King of Korne, chugging down...
  3. mentalmen000

Fps drop bug

When my character is targeted by many hostile mobs at once my fps dropped significantly for an instant. I tried to turn off the sound volume and it no longer triggers, but it makes the game a little harder because I no longer know that there is a mob targeting me. Does anyone else have the same...
  4. mentalmen000

Putting points in Strength as a staff mage ?

I just started a new character and he is a mage. As staves are two-handed AND ranged weapons, I wonder if there's any worth to invest some points in strength (to increase damage and survivability) and endurance (to get body development afterwards) to compensate for not being able to use shields...
  5. mentalmen000

Ancient Mummy friendly fire...bug ?

When fighting Ancient Mummy with groups of enemy, some will targets the Ancient Mummy after he farted (lol). Of course they deal no damage whatsoever to each others, I just find this kinda amusing.
  6. mentalmen000

Spiritual Ward vs Infantry Training for 1H warrior build.

I'm pretty sure that a decent number people have experienced being stunlocked to death whether by Mutant Devourers, the Undermother or (though unlikely) Steel Wizards. There are three main ways to prevent such unhumorous tragedies in the game: Spiritual Ward, Infantry Training or armors...