Search results

1. Hisoka Approves

During loading, tabbing out of the game causes a crash

Title, not much more to add. Loses the save and we have to start from the last save. Its quite annoying because sometimes ill open a notification and suddenly crash and lose progress. I could just be more careful, and I will, but is it possible to fix it?
  2. Hisoka Approves

Highwaymen Random Encounter oddity

If you encounter a highwaymen and pay them off/fight them, and them encounter another group they do not start dialogue with you and if spoke to, they use the same dialogue as if you paid them off. Ie when you pay off or kill one group of highwaymen, any other Highwaymen act as if you also paid...
  3. Hisoka Approves

Speak to companions, options of trap disarming

I hear a lot of people complain that their companions don't pick traps. I thought of a elegant solution. Speak to your companion and you can tell him how he should respond to traps. 1. Attempt to disarm every trap 2. Disarm every trap that you think you understand (traps with 50%+ chance of...
  4. Hisoka Approves

Is there a grind?

I've noticed a lot of people describe parts of the progression as a grind. I've been addicted to RuneScape for a long time so I might be resistant to grind but, playing on normal, I have never experienced a grind until much later in the game. I think I've leveled up to around 14 just by...
  5. Hisoka Approves

Naming Weapons/Creatures.

I make this thread because in the beta release a new weapon was added called Thunder, which matches the exact name of an older weapon. Currently in the game there are several varients of things with the same name including: Bandit and Bandit (ranged), Outlaw and Outlaw (ranged), and Outlaw Chief...
  6. Hisoka Approves

100% disarm trap failed...

Is the figure rounded? If it is i think it shouldn't be. Could totally imagine a situation where an Ironman dies picking a 100% chance trap. Showing one decimal place would be nice. Also as i mentioned in the typos thread disarm chance goes above 100% which is weird...
  7. Hisoka Approves

All books should always be re-readable

In the abandoned tower the book that describes the tower tells you that "you've already read this" and leaves it at that. I really dislike that because sometimes i like reviewing the content inside. Instead the book should state that you have already read this then give you an option to leave...
  8. Hisoka Approves

The ingredients to make live elementals.

In the abandoned tower we find a hidden chest with some peculiar and specific items. 1. A wizards ring 2. Demonic Skull, Fire Drake Scale, 2x Emerald, 2x Ruby, Sapphire I think these are the ingredients to make a Earth Elemental. Earth Elementals all drop those ingredients, except the demonic...
  9. Hisoka Approves

Change to Dubious Poetry quest

During the quest we arrange a trade of some love poetry for something. We can ask for multiple things, some of which she instead leave assassins to "kill" you. My issue is that why do we give the item away before the payment is given (her body or 5000 gold). My idea is that we should pass a...
  10. Hisoka Approves

Allow us to buy drinks in the bar to pass time.

Sometimes I like to spent time buying drinks just to pass the 2 hours. For example when waiting for day to strike and all the Vengeful Wraiths to despawn in Fogas Forest. Keep the notice saying that we have learnt all we can, and let us drink goddamn it.
  11. Hisoka Approves

When/which mobs should stop being aggressive to you?

One thing that I always find weird is that these level 4 bandits still try to attack me as I walk past them in almost top tier gear. Another game I've played heavily, RuneScape, makes it so when you are double a monsters combat level they no longer automatically target you, with many exceptions...
  12. Hisoka Approves

Cannot complete quest, Honor Among Thieves, enemies despawned! Help?

When I challenged them I had pretty low up and didn't fancy drinking tons of potions to survive them. They were also significantly higher level than I expected. Therefore I decided to run and sleep in a tavern to restore HP and revive companion. Unfortunately this led to them despawning and now...
  13. Hisoka Approves

Why can't​ we drop the Holy Symbol of the Three AFTER the quest is complete?

I get that Hirge might be attached, but we have no problems selling Grisenda's ring... Just seems to be an inconsistency from the same item previously being a quest item.
  14. Hisoka Approves

Heroic Helm stats on wiki wrong?

The wiki page shows the heroic helm providing 2 armor but otherwise is identical. Are there 2 variants of this helmet with the same name or what? Didnt want to edit the page without first being certain.