Search results

1. dashiiznit

Buff justice

My prayers have been answered - I have finally found Justice! Thyr ridges in cave of echoes, rumor boss white dragon. Ok, so it's still on the drop lists. But I dont think it should've taken me til lvl24 to get it. I completed every single quest already. Cant wait for the next content update.
  2. dashiiznit

Buff justice

What's a necro post? I guess I'll go grind thru the sewer of horrors... it just seems that for a sword of this quality, it would be (like mentioned above) a more certain drop, perhaps. 1630487171 Right - so to confirm - after 5 hours of grinding, and between 2 platforms and 7 characters (2 at...
  3. dashiiznit

Buff justice

David, your game is great. Thanks for this stuff. I have it on mobile and steam. Haha, I'll buy it again too.
  4. dashiiznit

Buff justice

I've been grinding for hours in Bapassalar cave for Justice and I cant get it to drop between all 4 named dragons. I know I'm rerolling drops because I get different stuff. I want it for my arcane knight mage build. I have a wide array of means to defeat lots of stuff, but what can I say: I...