Search results

1. Jasono18

(Help) Path Of The Deer Quest

That sucks, I don't think I received a warning so I must have taken it. Thanks anyway, I guess I'll not repeat the same mistake if I ever replay the game. Just wondering, do these quests stay in your journal forever then?
  2. Jasono18

(Help) Path Of The Deer Quest

So I was up in the Elder Forest when I initiated the quest and I found out from a YouTube video that I needed to get the Winter Wail sword. The issue is that I had already been in the lair that contained the sword and I had defeated the boss. I know I did not take everything from the chests or...
  3. Jasono18

Random Encounter - Very Confused

I came across another one, this time called a shady traveller and he wore a black shirt this time though I haven't initiated a chat with him yet. But thank you! Ah I see, so a shady traveller is a mercenary or was that a completely separate encounter? Thank you by the way!
  4. Jasono18

Random Encounter - Very Confused

Hiya, I'm new to the game and during my play through I was at the area you start out at after you know who robs you. I was killing goblins and wolves in that area when during that time I was following the stone path (I went past the village or town?) and I noticed a wolf going for a male NPC...