Search results

1. Slayyerlol

I guess im a mage now...

Well my newbie warrior cleric run ended in an utter failure... So now i am playing as a mage. I am level 11 already and below are my traits and skills. I've heard that mages are really complex classes, so i need a lot of help. Right now i cannot decide between a summoner, or... the other one...
  2. Slayyerlol

The Warrior tank

Hello. I am a newbie, and i need help in building my warrior companion, Grissenda. I fought many a battle with Hirge, and grew to realise she was weak, and could not make use of her potential. I need to know the best build for a tank, dishing out great damage, whilst also withstanding hits...
  3. Slayyerlol

The Lich

Hello. I am a level 15 cleric, looking to battle the lich in the Mausoleum for one of the shards. Will lvl16 cut it for a cleric? Here are my skills and traits(what i will obtain before i battle the lich): Traits: Strength: 3 Endurance: 4+1 Agility: 4+1 Intelligence: 2 Awareness: 2 Personality...
  4. Slayyerlol

Mausoleum too hard...

Hello. I have a level 14 cleric with blessed chainmail armour, except for the shirt which is Traitors chain. I cannot explore the mausoleum as it is too hard for me, and i die often. What armour weapons and skills can i get to explore? My build is as follows: Strength: 3+1 Endurance: 3+1...
  5. Slayyerlol

Armour, weapons and build for cleric

Hey guys. Im new to this game, started playing a week r 2 ago. I have a level 13 cleric with Blessed chain armour except the shirt, which is traitors chain. My main weapon is the Thunder light hammer. I want to get better weapons and armour but cannot find any in dungeons i am capable of...