Search results

1. Slayyerlol

Armour, weapons and build for cleric

I hope so. Im still incredibly weak. The journey so far has been really rough. Can't wait to get stronger!
  2. Slayyerlol

Well i am no longer a cleric. I just didnt want to continue... I deleted my game. Started over as a mage. Im going strong, or rather i should say, weak. Im just a journeyman, vulnerable to the perils of the Isle we fled to a century ago, an isle i am destined to save, but i donot know of i have...
  3. Slayyerlol

Wait seriously? Then it must have been a bad build. I don't know what went wrong. It seemed pretty solid, atleast before i got to the ark...
  4. Slayyerlol

I guess im a mage now...

Aah, yes. Was it easy for you to complete the ark though? Without relying on the elemental spells at all, i think the your mage could last a lot longer, and would also be able to use arcane V weapons. However, the lack of elemental spell damage could also mean the robots would be harder to...
  5. Slayyerlol

I guess im a mage now...

I donot know if body developement is better than mage armour. It is a slightly bigger investment, but you get +21 armour, and +30 resists to fire, shock, and ice. And as an elementalist mage, its all about killing before you get killed. So mage armour III should be fine. Another thing, why the...
  6. Slayyerlol

I guess im a mage now...

Wait so what about the spells? Still this is one really cool mage. However, could you share an elementalist type build( I think thats what its called ). The build that uses the elemental spells, like lightning. Also, isnt mage armour really important?
  7. Slayyerlol

Im pretty sure i had the good warrior build. I put it up in this thread: Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :) I re-spec'd though, and got rid of gate II, and got Extra recovery II instead.
  8. Slayyerlol

Well guys, its over, and it was't a happy ending. At level 21, i was seriously underprepared for the ark. I got pummeled by every single enemy in there. I decided that the cleric was not the class for me. Im a mage now. Thanks for all the advice though. Without it i couldn't have finished so...
  9. Slayyerlol

I guess im a mage now...

Well my newbie warrior cleric run ended in an utter failure... So now i am playing as a mage. I am level 11 already and below are my traits and skills. I've heard that mages are really complex classes, so i need a lot of help. Right now i cannot decide between a summoner, or... the other one...
  10. Slayyerlol

Weapons for the cleric class

Agility is best for a cleric, trust me. Light hammers are great until you get an ancient fang from primeval bears. These bears can be found in the Wyvern mountains, and the Bloodpaw cave. You have a good chance of defeating them if you are above level12. Until you get to level12, Thunder would...
  11. Slayyerlol

Shooting through walls cheese

It can be both good and bad though. The same thing happens when enemies shoot at you. It sucks when Ashen Oracles or Steel Wizards are out to get you, especially when you're a new player.
  12. Slayyerlol

Varannari reputation

There is the Father of the Wolves quest which you can do to increase rep with Varannary by 5.
  13. Slayyerlol

A question on Exiled Kingdoms completion.

Solliga and the Elder forest are accessible as of now. The rest are not. I hope they will be though. I would very much like to explore them.
  14. Slayyerlol

Random Encounter - Very Confused

You should approach a shady traveller with caution. He similar to a travelling merchant, but if you interact with him it could go in 2 ways: 1) He is just a guy looking to sell his wares. You can buy and sell as you do with a regular travelling merchant. 2) He reveals that he is a member of the...
  15. Slayyerlol

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Its been a few levels now... Level 20 cleric( I still havent completed the shards of fate, otherwise i would have gotten better armour): Traits: STR: 4 END: 5+1 AGI: 6+1 INT: 3 AWA: 2+2 PER: 3+2 Skills: Heal Wounds III Holy Shield II Sacred Fire III Intervention II Arbenos' Might I Crusader...
  16. Slayyerlol

Random Encounter - Very Confused

Hello. Im pretty new to the game too, but i am sure that was not of much importance. No quest giver or important npc in that area wears a red shirt.
  17. Slayyerlol

Yes. I have not entered icemist yet, so once i complete all the wizard's guild quests i will enter the city and get the amulet. I need it now more than ever because my necklace is completely useless. I got the bishop's ring.
  18. Slayyerlol

Stun immunity is a really great thing to have. -25 hp can be the difference between life and death though. But i think intervention can handle that for me.
  19. Slayyerlol

The Lich

You can skip the ark and complete the game? How? Is it not impossible?
  20. Slayyerlol

Aah ok, so im good for everything else? Great! So i looked up the amulet, and it cuts out 25hp! It does give +2 AWA so thats good.