Search results

1. WITHERSCHAEDEL

How to? How to find new Liches

Hello there I just have fought every Lich and still haven't got the Ice Wand, can someone please help me out and say me where and with which (Townhalls) methods I can find new Liches
  2. WITHERSCHAEDEL

How we could get over the Zamor Mountains. Ideas, nothing official

I always get a bit annoyed that you can't get on the other side the Zamor Mountains but I have Idea to remove the rubble from the way. Either with high Mercian rep. you could ask this praetor who don't let you buy slaves or you could ask your Varannari friends of the Varann Forest. So what's...
  3. WITHERSCHAEDEL

Challenge: Too poor or too greedy? (Warrior,Rouge)

Hello to all of you in this forum. I recently started a new save and gave me a challenge: You aren't allowed to buy ANYTHING from any Armor/Wapponsmith. You can buy as many potions and scrolls as you want and can play the game relatively normal buuut you only can sell Items you have found to...
  4. WITHERSCHAEDEL

Mirmek Nest is impossible to get destroyed

Hey there, did anyone can help me out. I can't destroy the first Mirmek Nest. (The Quest for Sheryl and this ummm racist Nisor Its pooping out new Mirmeks but isn't even scratched. I even tried reloading but I haven't set a permanent save because it is early in the game. Mod Note: Deleted...
  5. WITHERSCHAEDEL

Andoria. Fan Made Game Idea

Hello there, I just wanted to know what you would think of a fan Made Game in Andoria? It would play as the same time your Muud'ari Charakter would discover Varannar.
  6. WITHERSCHAEDEL

(Wannabe) Arcane Knight needs Help with the Dragon in the Forsaken Castle

Can someone help me out with the Dragon in the Forsaken Castle? I want to become an Arcane Knight but don't know what Skills I should use. Can someone help me out? I got the robe etc. because I was sneaky.