Search results

1. Made in Heaven

CHALLENGE: Varannari Axe Berserker

Yeah I'm slacking off, after mom confiscated my phone,finally I can post again in forum.
  2. Made in Heaven

Umm.. Thanks,I guess..
  3. Made in Heaven

Forgot it lol
  4. Made in Heaven

Ummmm... who is this guy? Why did I become your favorite? Wth??? I left a while and this happens? Lololol and how did you know I'm studying?
  5. Made in Heaven

(Challenge) The Most Evil Rogue Ever

This is mine, I get town hall quest in sydarun which is lucky. And I'm gonna be out for now, I need to study this 2 months because of incoming school year.See you again after 2 months guys.lolololol
  6. Made in Heaven

(Challenge) The Rich Sailor[Completed]

( i can't believe I make many transparent png out of this,and yeah I tried to paint the ground and its so hard, also I stole some png in wiki 😈,MUAHAHAH I'm a villain.Sorry for using some items in wiki without permission,loreseekers!) My crew in Andoria.
  7. Made in Heaven

Those wizards and those "nobles" really are annoying. Also those priest and those slavers are getting on my nerves. Have you guys know a way to decrease my rep in Illmara, I'm already Arch Enemy in Mercia and I can't take Town Hall Quest.
  8. Made in Heaven

I add the winners in the Challenge Post, thank you to the ones in this thread!
  9. Made in Heaven

You have good taste on picking music not gonna lie. Is this music from a game or something?? Oh wait its Cyberpunk lol
  10. Made in Heaven

Well, let's conquer the whole Andoria! We will go back to New Anthur, hope you establish your own town here, bucko And also how about a little friendly Duel,when you arrive in Andorian Shores? Sounds good right? I'm just gonna stack on rums and foods on my next trip here, and I'm happy to see...
  11. Made in Heaven

Barfly

Sometimes there really is nothing to be heard in bars. Maybe wait another day(24 game hours) even if you had high Gossip bonus.
  12. Made in Heaven

It feels really sad when many of my crew dies, but they serve with honor to Exiled Kingdoms, make sure you follow me here ye bucko,I feel tired because we gotta hunt food so we can go back to my beautiful New Anthur, My men are also happy we land in Andoria without the fear of Horrors. Also they...
  13. Made in Heaven

NEW ANTHUR NEWS TODAY! CRAZY SEADOG, WANTS TO SEE ANDORIA! (Tylandar, a veteran Sailor bought a ship in New Anthur and hire many man, He said he wanted to visit Andoria, the townsmen are surprised and ask him if he is not scared of the Horrors wandering the Lost Empire, he replies "Just wait...
  14. Made in Heaven

Can't summon earth elemental as a warrior

Did you do the "The Mathrisian Codex" quest? It gives plus 10 or 5 i think? To loreseekers. And as I said you have Hirge, so you don't need magical training.
  15. Made in Heaven

Can't summon earth elemental as a warrior

You can summon one if you have Magical Training. It says all but it requires mana,Hirge can use it because she have mana.And based on your level I think the scroll is useless now.
  16. Made in Heaven

Looks like I'm the one who will arrive at Andoria first. : )
  17. Made in Heaven

You are sure very rich now! Well my men are so excited they want a party, in my house! They are so loud! But I'm happy seeing them have fun. We have crates of tasty grogs! Even I lack a few hundred thousand coins. They still want to support me even I don't pay them. My reputation really is...
  18. Made in Heaven

Can I see your lovely stash? : ) please? Promise I won't rob it. : ) just a sight of it. And I will rob it WAHAHHAAHHAH No,seriously I want to see your progress. Do you have a house now? I'm really on this challenge. I reach the Ashen Wastes, and planning to get the Wisdom of the Seas.
  19. Made in Heaven

Hmm... many post challenge this days and I don't think why.. But that will be cool tho.
  20. Made in Heaven

Trap Resistance, poll

Invisible swamp donkey have the most great trap resistance. Why? Because they are non-existent and existent at a same time. They can avoid trap because they not exist or maybe they really exist... Invisible Swamp Donkey do exist in our minds but not in game. So the debate ends. Swampdonkeys...