Search results

1. Xen

Just experimenting...

😄
  2. Xen

Staves and wands

Wands and Staves are considered as Ranged Weapons so AGI and AWA can affect their natural increment in damage 1628497913 1-Hand and Light weapons are melee so Arcane Blade will only affect melee weapons with Fire, Cold or Shock damage
  3. Xen

Bug Cloud save problem

As for me, I can't export my new characters to Cloud Save as well as access to Achievements and Leaderboards. Can't use Disconnect too
  4. Xen

Bug Cloud save problem

Can't also disconnect from Google Play Games as well as can't access the Achievements and Leaderboard
  5. Xen

Boat trips are mostly pointless

@Atlas1095 it's not pointless, it's a thing called, "option". Imagine if you forgot to buy a scroll and you're stuck in an area far from where you want to go next and you're lazy to travel by foot then boat is the remaining option for you. I can agree with you thinking it's pointless because...
  6. Xen

Spoilers Trait related dialogue

Hence I said for a "bit" of challenge especially for "lower levels" 'coz it's not too easy to survive the dragon's physical attack with lower level gears and lower HP pool. Respawning the chest's content without respawning the dragon will prove lesser threat. Experienced players may treat it as...
  7. Xen

Spoilers Trait related dialogue

It's for a bit of challenge especially for lower levels, it will be too easy to get the item without the dragon
  8. Xen

Do i need magical training?

If that's the case then you should invest on END for higher HP pool (it's the equivalent of Mana from INT and PER stat for Cleric and Mage)
  9. Xen

Do i need magical training?

You certainly need Magical Training because your chosen companion is Grissenda. Hirge can survive without it but Grissenda can't, as a Rogue you have to rely on that skill due to not having Mana. Like what others said, Rogues can have a spare slot for that skill because a rogue rely on active...
  10. Xen

Cleric needs some buffs

Have you ever considered using Arbenos' Might? It's the main DPS buff of a Cleric especially the Cleric-Warrior build, a Caster Cleric rely on the active skills like a Caster Mage does. BTW I think Cleric will be OP if there are more offensive buffs, no need to further enhance the offensive...
  11. Xen

How to stat for arcane knight?

You don't need Mage Barrier for a Melee Mage a.k.a Arcane Knight. That class is like a combination of Warrior, Rogue and Cleric. All you need for survival is to get the highest possible armor for all classes
  12. Xen

Shady Traveler question

They're both Spice Trader actually, but Jethro is a member of Golden Hand which can grant access to library for good potion deals and highest loot selling value
  13. Xen

Need Guide for building a Mage Class

Infantry Training isn't a game breaker, I find it almost useless actually. It's almost the same as other utility skills like Gate or the resistances 1625133892 In summary, it's a QoL niche skill but still it's good for 1 hand with shield build 1625134643 Right, I usually get Hirge at Level 2 by...
  14. Xen

That's not optimal for a Church of the Three Cleric. The Church Cleric is like a Caster Mage so you want to invest on INT and PER to have large mana pool along with some END to be durable whenever you try gather-and-explode strategy 1625074364 I mean, as a Church member Cleric, you'll usually...
  15. Xen

Need Guide for building a Mage Class

This is what i'm referring to when I posted something about off-hand weapon for warrior. AGI-based warrior that can almost act as a 2-handed warrior but with inferior weapon that can be compensated with fast weapon attacks and it's almost tanky as other Warrior builds because of high AC from AGI...
  16. Xen

This is a good build but i'm not referring to this kind of build, more like a Cleric that is a member of Warriors Guild so the build is not much for STR or PER (mediocre amount only) but more on AGI and END. Basically the build will look like the same as what you've shown but with advanced...
  17. Xen

Off-Hand weapon for Warrior

No you don't get it again, I never wanted to copy them or even other player's build that's why I said I want an alternative build which is a light weapon warrior with off-hand weapon. I don't know if your reading comprehension is bad or you're doing this to make people feel sorry for you BTW I...
  18. Xen

Almost the same as the standard Cleric-Warrior build but with INT instead of PER. For skills, of course Mana Surge and Mage Armor with Staff Mastery as an alternative for other element (Poison and Spirit), as for advanced skills you can have, Disintegrate, Massive Criticals, Endurance Training...
  19. Xen

No you don't get the point, what i'm saying is just for alternative build. I want to play warrior because it's my first time for that class but I don't want to build like anybody else. And why allow Warrior to equip light weapons and off-hand if it's not meant for the class? It doesn't make...
  20. Xen

I've noticed there are only two notable off-hand weapons that a warrior can use, those are Tarand's Hatchet with a Slow effect (should be Stun instead) and Hatchet. A warrior can't benefit much by joining Seventh House so it's not advisable to do that if just for the other off-hand weapon, my...