Search results

1. B

Guide Rogue and Mage: Tips & Tricks

So… I haven't been able to play EK for several years since returning to my home country because restoring my save files required a vpn, but surprisingly, last month I was able to restore them without any issue. So the first thing I did after getting all my characters back was… to delete them...
  2. B

EK community, hello!

Haven't played EK since update 1.0.1024. Hi guys, hi David! Nice to see you all healthy and wealthy! A quick reminder for the prodigal son: is the mage class ready? Have clerics been rebalanced? Thanks. P.S. Reporting about a copy of EK in google play, «flare: bring diablo II back». David, is...
  3. B

Just finished the game with each class.

Thanks for hours of gameplay, David! The game is awesome, and so is the community. Hope there'll be other games such exciting as EK in the future.
  4. B

Question about level bonuses.

In the wiki i noticed the description of bonuses gained by leveling up. What confuses me is the +3 trait points bonus after lvl 15 (instead of normal +2). So far my highest character is lvl 26, and i don't remember gaining +3 after a level-up, it was always +2. Is it a wiki mistake, or something...
  5. B

26 lvl.

Almost... almost there.
  6. B

New cleric skills.

After testing the new cleric skills both with lvl 23 and a newly created (and already upgraded to level 16) character, i have made some conclusions. I'll start with the most important thing: sacred fire. The skill is good for low levels (till 10-13) , but neccesity AND complexity of aimining...
  7. B

Niram's ring?

In the «rings» section of the wiki i found the description of this strange little ring. Who knows what it is needed for?
  8. B

New grinding area.

After the ice wolfes added, has anyone noticed that the wyvern mountains have become a nice place to earn quick extra XP? With +25% XP bonus each ice wolf gives 165 XP, and there are a lot of them in the area, including a nice dungeon with good loot for sell.
  9. B

The ghostly scribe.

I was wondering about Hirge's warning about helping the ghostly scribe, will it affect gameplay in the future for clerics? I have saved the pen to be sure i don't anger the Three, also noticed a bug with the pen, which is already posted in the forum.
  10. B

An update! Yeah!

First thing, thank you, David, for all the hard work and especially for the attention to details AND great interaction with players. EK is maybe the only RPG in play store without «pay-to-win» (like special «coins» or armor/weapon purchases), so all players in the game-world are equall, and...
  11. B

Cleric builds: level 20 (STR/PER & heal DPH; AGI & intervention armor DPS).

I think everyone will agree with the fact that clerics need more guides. Beeing the weakest DPS class, clerics make the best tanks, and i'll try to prove it with these two builds. First build is purely aimed to DPH (damage per hit) and mana usage (healing wounds, Arbeno's might and intervention)...
  12. B

Rogue build: level 20, melee.

I haven't found any high level melee rogue build guides, so this is my lvl 20 melee rogue build with max compatible DPH, DPS, armor, perception, critical, effects and skills combination possible to attain for this level. TRAITS. STR: 4. END: 3+1 (ring of unlife). AGI: 7+2 (girdle of the rogue)...