Search results

1. Atlas1095

Melee Tactic: potion of shielding or strength?

I always play warriors (sword and shield - infantry training), so my character gets up close and personal to fight the baddies. Most fights last only a short time (except for boss battles and fights with super strong monsters like giants and dragons), usually the length of time for one...
  2. Atlas1095

Good Ending - Then What?

I just finished the game with the “good ending” - but it appears I can keep playing with my character. Does the world just continue as long as you want to keep playing? Do you ever run into Amarisa after she escapes from The Ark? Does anything more happen besides random encounters?
  3. Atlas1095

Red health bar - no numbers

Does anyone know what I can do to restore the numbers to the red health bar on my player icon? The number showing how much life I have has disappeared for some reason. Shutting down my phone and restarting doesn’t fix the problem. Thanks for any suggestions.
  4. Atlas1095

1h warrior vs Parasite

I really love this game, but I hate the final battle with the Parasite. I get repeatedly paralyzed and killed before I can chop it down to size and kill it. One on one I cannot beat it. I’ve beaten it when I had Foresaken allies, but not one on one. Everything else in the game is a breeze...
  5. Atlas1095

Sewer of Horrors - rerun

I just finished SOH successfully for the first time (yay! whew!). I play the last iOS version. If I go back and play it again, do any of the bosses respawn? I read something in the wiki that said it’s harder to kill the Pit Lord without Breno. Does that mean we can keep fighting and killing...
  6. Atlas1095

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

A perennial favorite topic for the Forum is what are the best melee weapons. (FYI, I play the last iOS version, so not sure if the updated PC version is different.) One set of weapons that gets overlooked (I hope this is not a spoiler) are the death magic weapons you obtain from defeating the...
  7. Atlas1095

Vigilant Knight

I never kill him, but if you do will he keep spawning? The wiki doesn’t say. Thank you!
  8. Atlas1095

Townhall Quests Questions

I have some questions about townhall quests that I don’t see clearly answered in the Wiki: Is there a finite number or do they keep generating randomly as long as you play? If finite, how many total? Do you get anything if you finish all townhall quests? Thank you!
  9. Atlas1095

Help - how does crit % work?

I am trying to understand how the crit % attribute works. First question: The standard enhancement is 150%. (I know, this can be increased with massive criticals.) Does this mean damage x 150% or damage + 150%? For example, suppose you are wielding the iron longsword. Crit = 6% = 6 out of...
  10. Atlas1095

Goodbye, cruel world!

Very sad, but at peace. I played 70+ hours without dying (easy mode). Built a beautiful and powerful lvl 23 shield warrior. Found all the shards. Kicked dragon butt. Mowed down enemies in Ashen Cape. Made it to the Ark. Brought many hundreds of various potions. Found the nanocarbon sword...
  11. Atlas1095

Hirge - INT 3 for magic scrolls?

Quick question that I didn’t see answered in the Wiki or in the Forum thread on best builds for Hirge: Is it a good idea to raise Hirge's INT to 3 so she can use summon earth elemental scrolls? Is that a good use of trait points, instead of investing in STR or AGI? How powerful is a lvl 8...
  12. Atlas1095

Help without dying on Ironman

I have yet to play all the way through without dying, even on easy mode. It amazes me the someone can do it on iron man mode. I would pay to watch a video of that play through. I play warriors with Griss as my main companion. From what I have read, I need to make Hirge my main companion...
  13. Atlas1095

Funny game glitches?

I had my first (obvious) game glitch yesterday, which didn't affect the outcome but was amusing nonetheless. I am playing the iOS version on my iPhone. I was doing two Town Hall Quests issued by New Garand, all located in Northern Varsilia. The rumors said they were located in Kleyou Tomb...
  14. Atlas1095

Invisibility Potion Uses?

Interested in hearing how people have used the invisibility potion effectively. I’ve never found a good use for it. It seems to me that it doesn’t last long enough to allow your character time to sneak around troublesome enemies or steal better treasure without fighting the monsters. I...
  15. Atlas1095

Boat trips are mostly pointless

I have been playing this game quite a bit, and it seems to me that most of the boat trip options are pointless. Your character does not heal on the trip and they take much longer in game time than traveling by land. It makes much more sense to travel by land, kill enemies on the way, and gain...
  16. Atlas1095

Shady Traveler question

I didn’t see this discussed on the wiki page for the shady traveler: Does he stop appearing after a certain point (character level or quest achieved)? I keep running around trying to encounter him so I can stock up on greater healing potions at a 20% discount. But I haven’t seen him in any of...
  17. Atlas1095

What is best elemental resistance skill?

Hi, I’m trying to decide whether or not to use an advanced skill slot (one or two) on elemental resistances. Is there an area that overall provides the most useful protection as you go through the game? Seems to me that death resistance is the best choice but I have yet to play many of the...
  18. Atlas1095

Never die?

I’m new to this game, which is great! I see lots of comments about “finishing” the game - my question us whether this is possible without your character ever dying? I know about the ankh of life or whatever it’s called (by the way, you should be able to buy additional ones at higher prices)...