Search results

1. Atlas1095

How to? What to do now?

My advice: just keep grinding and make your character extra strong before attempting major quests. If you find your character struggling, you’re too weak, and run away. Always keep a speed potion or two early in the game. Always build up 3-4 levels beyond when you receive one of these big...
  2. Atlas1095

Melee Tactic: potion of shielding or strength?

I always play warriors (sword and shield - infantry training), so my character gets up close and personal to fight the baddies. Most fights last only a short time (except for boss battles and fights with super strong monsters like giants and dragons), usually the length of time for one...
  3. Atlas1095

Good Ending - Then What?

I just finished the game with the “good ending” - but it appears I can keep playing with my character. Does the world just continue as long as you want to keep playing? Do you ever run into Amarisa after she escapes from The Ark? Does anything more happen besides random encounters?
  4. Atlas1095

I don't get townhall quests anymore

Oops! Correction: 158.
  5. Atlas1095

Embarrassing

Does the required amount of XP to level up continue to increase for every new level or eventually reach a plateau? It seems practically impossible to play long enough to get to lvl 40 let alone 100. My warrior is at 25 and taking forever to get to 26, which is quickly becoming boring - but I...
  6. Atlas1095

Best farming place?

I find the various undead dungeons offer the most enemies to kill for xp and high quality loot to sell for gold. Kleyou is great early in the game, then work up to tougher dungeons. Mausoleum is really strong. Eventually you get to the Forbidden Pit with lots of xp and treasure. I run it over...
  7. Atlas1095

I don't get townhall quests anymore

There are 157 townhall quests in the last iphone version of the game, which is what I play. I love to do all of them. Always stops generating at 157.
  8. Atlas1095

Red health bar - no numbers

Thank you! Yes, it was the setting. Somehow it got unchecked. Many thanks!
  9. Atlas1095

Red health bar - no numbers

Does anyone know what I can do to restore the numbers to the red health bar on my player icon? The number showing how much life I have has disappeared for some reason. Shutting down my phone and restarting doesn’t fix the problem. Thanks for any suggestions.
  10. Atlas1095

Should I play Iron Man?

I’ll have to read up on what’s needed for the peaceful ending. If it’s workable for a warrior then that’s what I should do. The final battle is stupid, so I may as well just “cheat” at the end.
  11. Atlas1095

Should I play Iron Man?

I use VDX's suggestion, but I play on the easiest level. That level is hard enough, frankly, to never die. I almost always do, unfortunately - then I just start over. I don't understand how people can keep playing and enjoying the game when their character dies. With unlimited lives, you can...
  12. Atlas1095

1h warrior vs Parasite

Makes sense, I'll focus on spirit resistance and bring the extra gear with me and switch before the battle with the Parasite. Many thanks!
  13. Atlas1095

1h warrior vs Parasite

Thanks! Three questions, please: Does the Amulet of Dark Whispers add its anti-paralysis effect on top of the Infantry Training anti-paralysis effect? If so, I definitely want to add that to my end-game build. Second, I have been under the impression that armor points are not worth...
  14. Atlas1095

1h warrior vs Parasite

I really love this game, but I hate the final battle with the Parasite. I get repeatedly paralyzed and killed before I can chop it down to size and kill it. One on one I cannot beat it. I’ve beaten it when I had Foresaken allies, but not one on one. Everything else in the game is a breeze...
  15. Atlas1095

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

Alas, you can’t take Hirge with you into the Ark to help fight the Parasite. That’s the only battle I truly fear. I’ve saved the game right before it, so I can re-fight it over and over. If the damn thing paralyzes me again after I’ve used battle rage, I’m dead. If not, I win. It’s pretty...
  16. Atlas1095

Tom of Imperial Geography

Oh sure, I use those scrolls. You need them for parts of the game. The pink ones are useful because you can choose your destination, but expensive, so I don't bother with them until later in the game when I've amassed a lot of coins. I'll use the scrolls more frequently as I'm getting near...
  17. Atlas1095

You are correct, sir, my characters are earth-bound warriors. I have not branched out to the other classes yet. And yes, walking gets to be a drag!
  18. Atlas1095

I love town hall quests and one of my goals in each new game is to do all of them. I’ve found that they stop generating at 158. They are good for XP and higher value loot. Don’t start more than one or two at a time. Try to stick to the same target areas. As Apocalypse says, you will learn...
  19. Atlas1095

best melee weapon(s) - Void Lord weapons

If I may continue this discussion of Infantry Training, I think the key is reducing how long your character might be paralyzed In my experience, if you’re very careful and know when to avoid/run, your character can escape death fairly easily - unless you get paralyzed. Once paralyzed, you’re...
  20. Atlas1095

Sewer of Horrors - rerun

I iced that bad boy the first time through. My warrior is lvl 25 with lots of ashen armor, high elemental resistance, and an adamantine long sword. I found the SOH much easier than the Ark. My warrior never was in serious danger of dying in the SOH. Was hoping I could keep refighting him for...