Search results

1. IAmOdie

Vampire Mage, but not really...

My next Mage build would be a Death Knight where I will focus on Mage Armor, Mage Barrier, and Vampiric Blade, and then invest other skill points to other skills that I would find necessary, like General Skills, Massive Critical, Combustion, Death Cloud, and Mana Surge. I'm urged to name the...
  2. IAmOdie

What's your favorite Mage Build?

I personally haven't tried other Mage builds, and have almost finished the story with a Stand User Pure Summoner build where I have Firehouse Fire Elemental, Ice Cube Ice Elemental, and Iron Maiden Iron Golem as my Stands summons.
  3. IAmOdie

Spoilers Why is this character still there?

I went to New Garand Temple, only to see Andrys Storme, there. I carried out Grissenda's companion quest, and then obliterated Andrys Storme and his minions, there. However, I saw him again inside New Garand Temple, before even completing Hirge's quest, let alone kicking out the Imperial...
  4. IAmOdie

Spoilers Which of these non-human races would you want as a friendly NPC?

We already have Mirmek, Minotaur, Sparkling, Batrax, Ghost, Giant, Goblin, and Iron Golem as friendly NPCs, and even quest givers. I actually want at least one NPC for each of all of them. I add Rexadon, because the NPC Rexadon is obviously a hostile one. Varannari and Muud'ari not included...
  5. IAmOdie

Golem Trader in the next Update?

For the next update, how about having the Golem Trader who resided in City of the Ancients as another Random Encounter Merchant who sold most of the equipments you have sold? I also think it would be great if the Golem also sells high level health and mana potions, obviously for a high price...
  6. IAmOdie

The most badass clan/tribe name for Urzuganar? (spoiler-free)

I have made my own idea of quests here, but before I made some quests involving the Three and our beloved companion, Hirge. I'm still making my own idea of how the Orc Kingdom and Urk-Daonassar are in my mind, and I realized there will definitely be an Orc NPC named Urzuganar, which, according...
  7. IAmOdie

What do you think is the best weapon element in this game?

I'd say between Shock and Poison. But I always bring all 6 elements just in case.
  8. IAmOdie

Your favorite NPC names in this game?

The NPC names in this game could be so unique, epic, original, or hilarious. My personal favorite would be Krysoradir and Araim Darkflames. I literally named my Salamence Krysoradir in Pokemon Gaia and Pokemon Cloud White. If I ever had the chance to once again play Dark Souls or Dark Souls 3...
  9. IAmOdie

About Thelume the Wise...

This may contain spoiler for those who are new to the games, though may not be that much. It is said in the Wiki that Thelume is human-like and talk as we do. Is it possible that Thelume was Muud'ari such as ourselves? Muud'ari was human-like, but not really human. Or maybe an elf? Elf-kind is...
  10. IAmOdie

Iron Golem, Fire Elemental, or Ice Elemental?

[STAND MASTER]: Raygan [STAND NAME]: - Iron Maiden - Firehouse - Ice T [STAND ABILITY]: - Iron Maiden Have powerful durability and power, though it lacks speed. - Firehouse Not only it's immune to fire, any attack forms of fire would heal it. It also has great offensive strength, though poor...
  11. IAmOdie

If Freeport, Liberty, Urk-Daonassar, and ultimately, Dragon Mountains area would be available...

I would love it if you could get these quests: I will write more of this. You may give your critics or suggestions until then. MOD NOTE: Added spoiler tags to break up post. Using spoiler tags to break up posts improves the organization and readability of the forum.
  12. IAmOdie

Warrior Tank Build Plan

Name: Akia Themeder Class: Warrior Build: Tank Preferred Weapon: Light Weapons Skills General Skills: Extra Recovery Max Level (6 Skill Points) Warrior Skills: Shield Expert Max Level (3 Skill Points) Resilience Max Level (6 Skill Points) Advanced Warrior Skills: Body Development Max Level (6...