Search results

1. Wrenn

Icemist access

My friend is loving this game . He's got lev 24 fighter. He's pleased all 4 enclaves and returned orb to Kingsbridge. Still can't access icemist. Any ideas.
  2. Wrenn

Dist by Dartos

Completed other 3 enclave quests as well as mad wizard. Dartos won't initiate his quest. L 16 wand mage. Rep 11. Done so many times. I'm thinking it's a glitch. Any suggestions appreciated.
  3. Wrenn

Awesome

It just starts off awesome. Then it gets better.
  4. Wrenn

Maximum Level?

There's a cool video of a player running the Arc, then ports to Lannegar to kill the lvl1 goblin that puts him to the 100th.
  5. Wrenn

Minotaur horns

There is a merchant that will sell you the keys to most of the kingdom for 4gp. Best buy by far I ever made.
  6. Wrenn

Know your Ally

As a wand mage I like ado for backup firepower. I front as shield against elementals. Have run end game with him a few times. Never betrayed me. Love Lady hirgèland too, and griss.
  7. Wrenn

How to? How to get to Solligar ? There is no Bridge…

No wonder nobody has walked up there in so long.
  8. Wrenn

How to? Rogue archer build mid game

Rapid fire, flurry, run. Catch breath, repeat. Hunters machete and mist hunters bow. Till find ion recurve and scalpel. Don't fight spiders and wizard same time.
  9. Wrenn

Spoilers Ultimate Challenge Compendium

Very nice compilation. A true tribute to those that strive. Just remember, immortality results in in insanity.
  10. Wrenn

I lost my Green Card in the Ark! Help!

That's one thing truly open world allows you to make irredeemable mistakes. You were going to play it through again anyway. So swallow, buck up, and do (or dont) it again. Better luck next through. Been there by talking back to that wiz in Kingsbridge.
  11. Wrenn

Call Of The Blood

Hence the stash in the bushes.
  12. Wrenn

Challenge: Too poor or too greedy? (Warrior,Rouge)

So, no selling gems herbs scrolls pelts? Need more back story to even think about this challenge.
  13. Wrenn

Ruined Dragoon Boots

Yea they're good dancers but sulky conversationalists.
  14. Wrenn

Wand Pushbacks

They will run back into range sometimes on the edge. Fun when they keep running back for another smack. To busy running to range attack.
  15. Wrenn

It was difficult, but I finished completing Hirge's quest at level 1

Hirge the younge wisdom junky. What would her parents say? How dare you corupt her at that age. Ofcourse her mentor was into drugs too. Rehab at irossia might be in the works. Griss may need a spell to kick the roids as well.
  16. Wrenn

How to? Varannari owl figurine help.(Solved)

Thats why i went wand. Me likes me orbs and totems evan skulls.
  17. Wrenn

Boat trips are mostly pointless

But the trip down the caost from Soliga to new anthur is So exiting and Beautiful. And so worth 250gp. Theres only one capt i float with.
  18. Wrenn

Bug Lady Xidar didnt exist...

Hope she reboots. She drops great head gear too. Luck
  19. Wrenn

Finally lvl 100 done

Probably the best documentation of said achievment though. Congrats.
  20. Wrenn

ROGUE CHALLENGE: The Varannari Albino

I found a poison dagger in a spider. Feels like a gift from my dead brother spider. If i could create something with pelts diamonds and pearls,, how bad could it be?