Search results

1. Paralelepipedo1234

Creatures from the D&D universe in Exiled Kingdoms and Archaelund.

It is more than clear that David's greatest inspiration for the creation of his two RPGs is the Dungeons and Dragons universe and some characteristics of other similar games. While not 100% the same as the board game and description of creatures in the monster book, the game shares many...
  2. Paralelepipedo1234

Innovative Dungeon Design

One thing that intrigued me a lot about this game is how some dungeons have a creative design. One is shaped like a spiral, others have three floors, and recently we got a new dungeon that is split into three separate areas. I was wondering what new type of dungeon David could add in the future...
  3. Paralelepipedo1234

NPCs with no purpose.

I've finished exiled kingdoms many times, but I've always noticed that there are many NPCs that were created to have a quest that was never added to the game. Examples include Elisse Urhad in rural New Garand, who never received her quest, Yamiba in sydarum, a slave who has the potential to be...
  4. Paralelepipedo1234

Exiled kingdoms is not 100% translated into Brazilian Portuguese

During beta testing, when the PT-BR translation was being added to the game, I realized that the two arcane knights who give the new wizard skills were still in their English dialogues. Today, I went to check if in icemist it had been fixed, but it was not. I am playing on the latest PC version...
  5. Paralelepipedo1234

Mercia and Orcs are allies?

1- The kingdom of mercia and Ilmara hate each other because of the issue of slavery. If there is no temple of the three in any Mercian city, what kind of religion do they worship? Did the Mercians cultivate the ancient imperial religion, their own seven emperors or do they have no religion? 2-...
  6. Paralelepipedo1234

Immunity to paralysis for the warrior

The warrior was the first class I played in exiled kingdoms and is my favorite, and my favorite way to play it is using two-handed weapons. However, this way of playing with him is limited by one aspect when comparing him to his version of sword and shield or any other class: there is no...