Search results

1. Ahijah-Akeem

Diamonds are not my best friend

Speaking of diamonds...the purple diamond is stackable? Where can i get more besides the korne observatory?
  2. Ahijah-Akeem

Cloud Save / Transferring game file to new device

This is the same device I downloaded the game to when i bought it. Its saved to the cloud previously. At least I can try to do it manually...thanks for that forsight...
  3. Ahijah-Akeem

Cloud Save / Transferring game file to new device

1.3.1168 version [/url Hope this gives further detail but this is the problem I'm having.
  4. Ahijah-Akeem

Replay Value of Exiled Kingdoms?

I plan on getting buff enough to become the scoundrel of the kingdoms and go on a massive quest to wipe out the four kingdoms. What enemy gives the most xp? The Dark Peesence is the highest as a common enemy right? I'll just need to take over Orogg I guess...
  5. Ahijah-Akeem

Game / Character Freezing

Also. Im trying to save to the cloud but it gives me an error message. Any help?
  6. Ahijah-Akeem

Preparing for the dark side!

"But it makes it so much fun :)" Yes it was interesting but not being able to use the in or merchants in Freetown is a loss. Golden Hand still love me though! 😆
  7. Ahijah-Akeem

Game / Character Freezing

I may be playing normally but then my character stops suddenly. I have to flip my phone 180 degrees to temporarily fix the problem but then it locks up soon after. Ive saved then reset my phone but the problem persists. Any advice?
  8. Ahijah-Akeem

Preparing for the dark side!

I have considered playing as bad a character as possible but find I miss out on a lot of opportunities, items, quests, etc. However I'm pondering how to get advanced enough to then raise hell. Killing Laserpix makes me a criminal to Mercia so I'm going to save that mission for later... (Heh heh...
  9. Ahijah-Akeem

Replay Value of Exiled Kingdoms?

I bought it back in 2019 and thought it was a decent game to try. But as time went on I grew amazed to its depth and complexity. The demo is what got me to buy it. No set path was intriguing. I got lost and dis-interested for a time but have come back to consistently play. Having different...
  10. Ahijah-Akeem

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Approaching level 12 with a mage build. Wanted to play as an evil jerk but found some choices counter productive. Griss wont join me if I keep the ring, Aadon can rot in jail but is there a way to offend Hirge? I dont see any positives to do so but it makes for an interesting play. It seems to...
  11. Ahijah-Akeem

Miscellaneous tips, observations, questions.

Ummm....does it include fluffy unicorns or something? Putting it in rainbow makes it seem the exact opposite to say... letters dripping in red blood...just saying...
  12. Ahijah-Akeem

Just finished the game but forgot to take the data pad out of bag of holding so i ended up fighting the blasted parasite. Amarisa, Valeran, broke the vial to summon the Iron Golem and me. Got stunned but came to in time to land the death blow. So now that I saved the world...what now? The sloth...
  13. Ahijah-Akeem

Hi. Sorry if rhis is long... I got an honorable level 26 warrior who wants to do good and have yet to beat the ark. I got lost along the way to tremedans tower and just got stuck grinding various bunny trails. Thought traits only went to five until recently so i changed stats to make him a...
  14. Ahijah-Akeem

How to? The Undergrove help!

Or having the guards FOR dinner...
  15. Ahijah-Akeem

Maybe I have a difficult build but it has not been a breeze...
  16. Ahijah-Akeem

Maybe I'm lazy but I'm just going to upload some pics 1644501326 I didnt realize at first that you can build traits beyond level 5 so I reassigned strength and other stats for my warrior build to be a heavy hitter. I maxed several attack skills and I am currently at level 25 and 200,000 xp...
  17. Ahijah-Akeem

Cliff hangers?

But it will more than likely be a side quest to confirm the reverse of Pinocchio...where donkeys became people! I've heard its in how you raise them...buuuuut...i dont want to live in a swamp. Too many trolls ... Or ogres.....
  18. Ahijah-Akeem

Cliff hangers?

Well....the king was never proven guilty no matter how politically incorrect he spoke. Above all, the necromancer must be stopped. He might be doing experiments on other swamp donkeys...he or she reportedly has had some success changing those donkeys into people! Some Mercian officials known as...
  19. Ahijah-Akeem

Cliff hangers?

Hmmm....i must disagree with a few points. If Syllara kicked The Three god's butts, why is she the one locked up? The king left because of a coup and being framed by traitors taking bribes from the necromancer who turns people into trolls. Hopefully the king will return and those traitors will...
  20. Ahijah-Akeem

Cliff hangers?

So....what is up with the building in between kingsbridge and new garand? Where did the witch from the icemist winged woman go? What am i not understanding with helping the 5th sleeper? Who is he? How long is the warrior guild going to discuss contracts with the king? Is it possible to see the...