Search results

1. YoloEarnings

Ideas for futiure developement

Chrono trigger was turn based combat and great visuals considering hardware limitations probably the best game of all time for its genre. I don't understand why you think an artist would want to keep doing the same thing over and over. Musicians often hate singing their most popular song every...
  2. YoloEarnings

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Problem I see with it is this isn't what I'd consider really powerful and it's as common as potion of heroism? I get 1 giant potion killing all the Giants in forsaken fortress so it's kinda hard to come by in my experience. If it boosted damage by 8 I could see it as non stackable I'd rather use...
  3. YoloEarnings

Rebalance: worgs and black wolf have 0 death resist despite being comparable to corrupted cats? Nevermind I guess the cats don't either weird. I do think the lizards are a bit strong as a level 24 warrior. Stab op they are like the batrax guys but in larger groups
  4. YoloEarnings

Or you are playing mage lol
  5. YoloEarnings

I think a crafting system incorporating gems (this update drops a boatload of them) and living ice etc for elemental gear would be amazing also I think the cows might be best suited for crafting using gems they seem to like emerald's or maybe the goblins. Also king korne respawns! Another thing...
  6. YoloEarnings

The altar in hall of wisdom is like 500k once you use it up lol
  7. YoloEarnings

[Map Loading Oddity] No outlaw chief in Safe Passage

You can also completely avoid the chief ambush by taking the route to the north where the warrior guild ghost guy spawns That's what I've always done at very low levels for the xp and I need to goto free port The ambush is 100% avoidable
  8. YoloEarnings

Yo what I did not receive that from korne you get it as a first drop or reload the dungeon a bunch? 1620135002 The main castle in mercia isn't open yet nor the ports so there might be goodies on both sides varan and mercia. in future updates :) one can hope
  9. YoloEarnings

Space needed after the '
  10. YoloEarnings

There are 4 main vannari quests prior to the update that will get you to the correct reputation I'm also wondering if David might add another quest for the praetor in free town for the sick slaves that grants vannari rep. 1620129955 If there are still minor changes being made I found a typo :p...
  11. YoloEarnings

What cape is that?
  12. YoloEarnings

I figured that puzzle out in 30 minutes after realizing it was a combination puzzle of runes and remembering city of ancients
  13. YoloEarnings

Please rebalance and buff dancing! Why is the damages (dps) of this weapon and its upgrade so close? Could you pretty please make dancing 13 speed and 7% crit? Actually magma beats dancing on dps. Queens heart does 6 to 12 damage. 1620056825 Just to show the selling armor bug 1620058151...
  14. YoloEarnings

Here I spent 30 minutes searching basspalar and dragon coast
  15. YoloEarnings

Currently working on a mage to beat the soram quest and see what a melee mage would look like I think sonnet would be a weapon of choice but vampiric strike looks good to if mages could learn flurry Not weapons armour for me 1620053123 Lol I'll tell you it's located in the dungeon and also in...
  16. YoloEarnings

Pretty sure it leads to a dungeon for the sleeping druid guy quest not sure what item he needs though I have my suspicions 1620052723 Currently working on a mage to beat the soram quest and see what a melee mage would look like I think sonnet would be a weapon of choice but vampiric strike looks...
  17. YoloEarnings

Found another possible bug related to an above post
  18. YoloEarnings

Level 29 holy buckets. I found another altar with clipping as well theres also a fountain in unground city that you can clip through
  19. YoloEarnings

Weird did you teleport out of the mine to lannegar? 1620035500 Nice find there are some alchemists in the game though that can buy everything 1620035798 Playing it now is like a spoiler but without everything being fully completed so I guess it depends on what you prefer. If you have played...
  20. YoloEarnings

If you had played the game and did not obtain atleast 20 varannari rep what is cruelty? I think that's the whole point of having to kill mercia to be able to play the quests for varan. Somewhere in the game varannari had to be sacrificed to not get to 25 after werewolf. 1619993001 I don't think...