Search results

1. Deleted member 28869

Wand mage help

I've decided to try wand mage on casual since there are new wands, and I am struggling with the damage. It seems like my build is broken, what do I need to change with my build? And do I need to focus on spellcasting or wand hits? Criticism is appreciated and welcome, thank you in advance.
  2. Deleted member 28869

Combustion slowing enemies?

The skill description does not say it does, but it slows down enemies. Is this a bug?
  3. Deleted member 28869

Best cleric 1-h weapon for sunken citadel?

I can't be bothered to farm for golem fist, there aren't a lot of iron golems so I'll just use any substitutes.
  4. Deleted member 28869

Cleric- cleric guild or warrior's guild and play style questions

Hello, I'm having trouble deciding what guild to join, I've already played warrior's guild cleric with duel+heavyhand, but this time I am trying to experiment with a spirit wolf build that's viable in the ark reactor. I'm trying to experiment with this build, and change parts of it. I want to...
  5. Deleted member 28869

2-h warrior help

I am absolute garbage at warrior. Any advice on what skills to pick first, what skills to focus on later, and how to progress the early levels?
  6. Deleted member 28869

A guide to a (hopefully) better rogue

This is a rogue guide I'll do based on VDX_360's post. I don't see a lot of rogue related guides here, so I'll post one. I Have played rogue for some time and I am quite comfortable with it, hope this helps! Updated with the new stuff.
  7. Deleted member 28869

Ark warrior help?

Hello again, I somehow find the ark to be very hard for my warrior(sword+shield). Do you have any tips for me?
  8. Deleted member 28869

Best sunken citadel weapon?

Currently doing a tank warrior and want to know what's the best choice.
  9. Deleted member 28869

Iron golem not allowed at ark entrance

Everytime I go to the entrance barrier with my summon, the dialogue box that makes your companion go home pops up. Screenshot
  10. Deleted member 28869

Mage summoner tips?

Just finished cleric and wanted to try summoner. I will respec once I get to icemist. Here's my build so far, any tips?
  11. Deleted member 28869

Guardian wolf- yes or no?

I'm considering putting points into guardian wolf because of the spirit damage. But I wonder if it'll be usefull for the arc reactor level.
  12. Deleted member 28869

Holy shield- should I spend points?

I'm playing cleric right now and I wonder if I should spend points in holy shield.