Search results

1. vo1d

Greetings and salutations ;)

Hey guys, I've quit more than a year ago, are my save-files still compatible with the latest? Or is there a good chance to miss story and lore? And is there a way to add the game to steam using my mobile license? Is the latest much better than pre-v1? Is it worth to simply start over? (hope old...
  2. vo1d

Make high level dungeons more profitable

Abbey and flame prophet's cave are pretty tough, but they don't reward player with good gear after the first run (e.g. when unique gear is collected). At the same time there are dungeons which are much less challenging but much more rewarding (mausoleum, icemarrow cave). Personally I did...
  3. vo1d

Suggestion: custom portraits

I'd be happy to make my lil puritan Hirge look a bit more sexy) Howbout custom portraits to upload? Custom models support are also very much welcome...
  4. vo1d

Tolassian tome drop from rumor bosses needs a fix

I've found from wiki that there is a low chance drop, so I've farmed rumor bosses with save/load to obtain it. The chance is really low, I even started to feel like it's a fake, but yesterday I've finally managed to get it from the white dragon (maybe on 60-70th try), so now I can confirm it's...
  5. vo1d

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

I'm playing honorable knight, but I have to stick with that filthy scum Adaon. It's not my choice, it's the only way I've found so far to be able to find secret doors. I've tried to put a few points into AWA and leveled that general detection skill - all in vain. Sure I can buy detection...
  6. vo1d

Kardagis stopped trading with me eventually

There is no trade dialogue option anymore, and I don't really understand why: reputation is 22 (friendly), both "Welcome to the House" and "Smugglers in the Night" are done. I'm a member of a different guild, but I'm pretty sure he still traded with me after I've joined the warriors guild...
  7. vo1d

Feedback on controls

The game is awesome. It's true RPG, and it's available on Android. Cool! I like game mechanics, and I'm not willing to discuss math and lore. What I really miss is more user-friendly controls. Here are my suggestions. Attack button When I see an enemy on screen, I expect "Attack" button to work...