Search results

1. Dmitri

Myth: Mages are weak at low levels. Fake news.

Probably right after lvl 7 reached, just like what i did on my last mage ironman, i joined Wizard's guild on lvl 7.
  2. Dmitri

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

There are 2 clues for the path, i know of only one clue and that's in City of the Ancients, in the room next to the Lich's room, runes are on the floor. The code is F R F < R.
  3. Dmitri

Emeralds farming

Well, now in 1.3. it's much easier to get gems since even early on you get to gather so much gems from CoA guardians / e-elementals. Before 1.3. It was easier to either just farm Ashen Wastes / Cape chests or Wyvrens in the Wyvren Mountains (mainly this one).
  4. Dmitri

Demon In The East Wyvern Mountains Area

He isn't part of any mission, you can either kill him or let him sleep, he's the 7th prince of hell (Sloth) Located in Forsaken fortress behind a lvl 34 secret door (i belive), if you're planning on killing him, grind enough spirit res potions and HP potions in general, build up as much spirit...
  5. Dmitri

Something has changed in the Sewers of Horrors?

Elemental Plane of Fire is the same as it always was, nothing has changed since it came out, Mike is right, everything on the Wiki page is the same as it is in the game.
  6. Dmitri

Spoilers please!!!

7. Dmitri

Totem of Protection - Stability problems.

Oh, sorry, my bad, i thought my game was getting update automatically when update comes out. Even tho i saw some people complain about it still.
  8. Dmitri

Totem of Protection - Stability problems.

Meanwhile obtaining stuff for the wiki and playing in Beta, i realised that even after the update was released, Totem of Protection Stability doesn't work, i don't know how the Totem acted before the beta and update since it has been around for some years now since Thuram update.
  9. Dmitri

Nanocarbon One-handed axe, skins, etc...

The problem is, engine David is using the engine which was made by David himself, and of-course, like every engine, it has limitations, now if David went out of his way and made the custom character looks, he has to modify a lot to allow such thing. Sprite customisation changes are not easy...
  10. Dmitri

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

There are 5 purple medallions overall, 2 in the Temple, 2 in the City of Ancients and 1 on Azeran.
  11. Dmitri

I think mantle of The bear or something like that, try killng the King of Korne, i think he drops it. 1620428633 @DavidBVal I don't know if this is supposed to be like that or so, but there is a missing chunk of the path in the Undergrove secret passage.
  12. Dmitri

@dvcong There are several hints for Teleportation Maze, 1 is in the temple and 1 is in the City of Ancients , in a room next to Liches room, now of-course, i can spoil it and tell you what the code / runes are. Only if you want. 1620074539 @DavidBVal in City of Ancients, in the part where...
  13. Dmitri

Hello, i've found a bug in "Cold Trail" quest. When finishing the quest and claiming a reward, there is a missing talk option. And i cannot exist the conversation. I had to exit and restart the game for quest to finish.
  14. Dmitri

[Bug] Scroll of Restoration getting having no effect

My bad, i had trouble reading your post in 3 am. :/
  15. Dmitri

Hm, it works for me no problem?
  16. Dmitri

Hm, that's very weird, maybe it's the bug in your save files but it's working for me without a problem?
  17. Dmitri

Lady of night quest help

There's techincally no summoned witch, since it's only a heart, either Capt. stabs it and summons the Night Lord, which then when defeated drops Phantom's Longsword or you give the heart to the statue, granting you an Amulet of the Dark Whispers, which is really good for clerics and mages...
  18. Dmitri

Paralysis OP

Well, next update will include faster leveing up system from lvl 10 to lvl 25, david has removed overall 400k required XP from what i know, that amount is still change-able.
  19. Dmitri

Paralysis OP

For hours? Back in the day i used to get paralyzed for ages, what are you talking about boyo. 🤣 🤣
  20. Dmitri

Paralysis OP

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣