Search results

1. DuperFriend

Returning Player

How do I get heavy hand? Am I able to join more than one guild?
  2. DuperFriend

Returning Player

How should I build Hirge? Trait, Skill, and gear wise. You said shield, but idk if that's enough info.
  3. DuperFriend

A suggestion for Exiled Kingdoms

I am sure the game isn't done yet, while I know David is focused on other games, there are still areas I am hyped for in Exiled Kingdoms, such as the kingdom of the Orcs, still excited for whatever that could be. But, I had a suggestion, which is more or less just a quality of life addition to...
  4. DuperFriend

Returning Player

Okie dokie. I stopped playing a while ago and want to get back into the game. I also want to try the same build I was going for, which is a summoner build, and even though I've done sooo much up to level 10, I kinda wanna start over. I'm gonna list my current build up to level 10, so that I can...
  5. DuperFriend

Immortal Cleric

What traits/skills do I use for this build, excluding the obvious Intervention. I'm also curious what guild this build should join.
  6. DuperFriend

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I played mage up to level 7 and was having so much trouble surviving, I had Gris, both of our gear stacked for lvl 7 characters, and lesser summoning 1, but it still wasn't good enough. I had unlocked lightning bolt, ice storm, and fireball but they didn't feel impactful or reliable enough to...
  7. DuperFriend

Trouble Surviving

I hear mages are great late game but bad early game, is there a way, or a build that makes them more tanky? With the intent on resetting traits/skills later. Edit: I also know to use Gris.
  8. DuperFriend

Tired of Dying

I'm playing a mage, but I am quickly getting tired of it from being so squishy. Gris doesn't exactly aggro very well and the offensive spells are borderline mediocre besides lightning bolt. Instead, I'd like a tanky class/build, I want the tankiest class/build available, any advice?
  9. DuperFriend

New update?

Idk if I missed something, but I'm seeing people mention new skills. Did Exiled Kingdoms get its summer update? And if not, how's that coming along?
  10. DuperFriend

Character Customization

Not necessarily important, as I bet armor/gear hides the character eventually, but are there plans for it at all? I think all we really need is hair length, hair color and skin color to be able to match any portraits the game offers.
  11. DuperFriend

Controller Mapping, Is it better for PC?

Does the PC version of Exiled Kingdoms (steam or gog(I assume they are the same)) have better controller mapping options compared to the mobile version? such as more slots to map certain buttons, or separating some of the button keys like pause and back. I have been playing the demo on google...
  12. DuperFriend

Early Mage Builds: Mainly Traits and Skills

I'm sorry for asking something that has obviously been asked before, but I can not find much on this topic, What builds are recommended for a early game mage, mainly the skills and traits. I wanna know what traits they benefit most from, and what skills are viable compared to others, or what...
  13. DuperFriend

A question about "It may make available new conversation options" traits

I like games where ones charisma can do a little more, how high do these need to be to get most of those benefits? Are Intellect, Awareness, and Personality hugely different or similar when taking those unique paths? And are the benefits from those paths great or mediocre?
  14. DuperFriend

Console Port?

Exiled Kingdoms went to the PC, but will it ever come to consoles? I would love to have a game like this on my switch where I have less clutter on my screen, and just a generally larger screen on the go.
  15. DuperFriend

Exiled Kingdoms Polish

Will exiled kingdoms get polished one day? maybe after it's done? such as grammar mistakes, awkward tile placement, and other stuff?
  16. DuperFriend

Best Companion Builds?

What the title says, anyone know any good companion builds? I've already looked up good main character builds but the companions almost eluded me. Also mentioning what companion build might go well with main character build would help too! Builds can imply traits, skills, gear, special stuff, etc.
  17. DuperFriend

Companions?

From reading the wiki I only see three available companions, are there more? Will there be a mage companion? or even cooler, perhaps a orc, minotaur, or other?
  18. DuperFriend

Exiled Kingdoms 2

Seeing as how Archaelund is a 3D game, will Exiled Kingdoms 2 pretty much be TES Morrowind/Oblivion or something similar?, as Exiled Kingdoms feels very similar to the elder scrolls series. (Yes I want Exiled Kingdoms 2 already, lol.)
  19. DuperFriend

A question on Exiled Kingdoms completion.

Will the places I mentioned, as well as Solliga, and any of the mountainous regions (or even the river path) be accessible in the future?
  20. DuperFriend

A question on Exiled Kingdoms completion.

I am currently playing the free trial on google play. (I had bought the game on steam, but my computer stopped working shortly after.) I was wondering about most of the locations in the game. Are all places actually accessible? Like Freeport, Liberty, Elder Forest, The Orc Kingdom...