Search results

1. Deleted member 27657

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Link: https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Emerald In the NOTE section: >>> Consider that about one in five Wyverns and Wyvern Whelps drop an Emerald This is not true, it is more like fifty Wyvens to drop one emerald.....
  2. Deleted member 27657

Trail and Error - can I come back later for the Telescope

I Don’t really use Adaon. I would rather share that 10000 exp with Hirge if this is possible. Any idea please? Thank you 1611623633 Ok short answer is seems no. As I cannot use scroll of recall to go back. So guess must clear it first. actually I could have teleport back after beaten the...
  3. Deleted member 27657

Number of Advanced Skills Slot

I am on iOS. I just try to take screen shot and somehow it is working now. It was definitely replaced the first skill instead of adding but anyway it is all good now. thanks p.s. Also after playing for 20 hours or so and few minor issues, i rerealize sleep in the inn for 12 hours usually...
  4. Deleted member 27657

Number of Advanced Skills Slot

There are 8 slots but seems when I learn my 6th Skills, the first advanced skill is replaced. Just wonder are there any quests/methods to open up those skills slots?
  5. Deleted member 27657

Adaon disappeared

I dismissed Adaon and cannot find him in New Garand anymore. He is always next to Trader Pink right? Any ideas please? thank you 1610368701 Ok after sleep in the inn he came back...I was really worried
  6. Deleted member 27657

[iOS] Listen to my own music while playing

I am playing EK on iOS. I always like to listen to my own music via Apple Music. I have turned in game music to min. But the annoying thing is every time I go to the next area, my music stop and I have to resume it