Search results

1. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

I plan of getting Battle Rage and Body Development. The highery HP the higher the 35% and the safer it'll be to go around. I'll consider Magical Training, although Grisenda is currently enough for tanking. I think I'll fill the remaining advanced skills slots with resistances, Death ward seems...
  2. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

That's a shame... Are the resistance skills worth it? The wards?
  3. Vanish

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Yeah, i hit 13 recently and got Malan's, also have Mist Hunter's.
  4. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

I already have rapid fire and precision shots. I'll build my traits for the others, duel in particular, if it works with ranged weapons
  5. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

Hit 13 and just got Malan's, still need to get massive crits. Any other advanced skill that i should get?
  6. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

I see. I got the Mist Hunter's bow and my DPS made quite the leap to 60.4 with fury and the attack speed skill active. I'm currently lvl 12, so one more lvl for Malan's. I'll try to get the bow from Swine trouble though, it will be useful against trolls and I'll get massive crits, only one...
  7. Vanish

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Current progress of my Fury Warrior Archer build. Just hit lvl 11, need to get a good bow. My low HP is intentional, I have Fury all the time.
  8. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

I checked the wiki since I didn't get it as a reward from the quest on my first try, the trait check complicates things. I think I'll go for the Mist Hunter's instead. I'm only 3 rep away from being able to do it. Also, should I get massive crits? Will it work with bows? And, if I should get...
  9. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

Will do, haven't had time to play due to work but I'll try to do those quests
  10. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

Alright, I need some reputation to do that quest. Currently lvl 8. Going everywhere with 50 hp can be a bit scary, particularly with traps but with the attack speed buff I reach 31.1 DPS with oaken bow.... So far it destroys everything and has higher DPS than my rouge archer with the same bow...
  11. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

Alright. I have done the unknown dungeon and I'm almost ready to get the skills from the sewers. Already have the AGI, just need 5000 more. Bash and Fury are maxed out. So far, the high damage with bow is great and being able to go tank with a weapon switch is neat. What bow should I get? And...
  12. Vanish

Warrior Archer build

Hi, I've been looking for info for an archer warrior build i have in mind, but haven't found any. So I went ahead and started it. I call it Fury Archer, It's currently lvl 4, with lvl 2 fury for damage and lvl 2 bash for defense/stun. I switch to shield and 1h, stun with bash and switch back...