Search results

1. Oragmir

Ark of lothasan, upper deck blocked

Yes I accidentally got into the bad ending(joining the forsaken). Idk what screenshot you want me to make but if needed I will provide such. As it turns out I did sabotage the reactor but I think that if I want to join the forsaken, then I shouldnt have done so?
  2. Oragmir

The problem is, I did not kill Valeran, neither did I finish the ark of lothasan. When I got to the place between the upper decks and the reactor room, I went to the upper decks only to find out it is blocked and so I went down to the reactor and killed amarisa. I still can't enter.
  3. Oragmir

I try to make it quick I cant enter the room with the oracle bcs the room is blocked by blue lights, I dont know where to activate what to lower the barrier. I watched the playtrough and read the wiki, in both the player is advised/simply goes to the upper deck which is already unblocked. What...
  4. Oragmir

Stuck on the quest ark of lothasan

Good day, So I am a Level 21 Rogue and I struggle strongly to finish the ark of lothasan dungeon, I cant find any lightning based weapon so I can use the weakness of the enemies. I used the wiki and killed all three bosses who have the lightning blade in their drope rate, but sadly got none. At...
  5. Oragmir

How to get rid of amulet of whispers?

I finished the quest and gave it to torden, the quest itself is in the "completed" list. I cant drop it so thats why I ask. But it looks my only option is to store it in the vault. Thank you for your time and advice.
  6. Oragmir

But I said that I have completed it
  7. Oragmir

I finished the quest "lady of the night" and now have this amulet which I can't seem to get rid of. I know it is not a serious issue and can be easily ignored, but I am curious why can't I drop or sell this item? The quest log says it is completed.
  8. Oragmir

Cursed Abbey quest not working?

I found the issue out and I am deeply sorry, but I simply didnt start the quest.
  9. Oragmir

Cursed Abbey quest not working?

Short: I cant enter the abbots quarters and the fire dungeon in the cursed abbey I have the problem that when I enter the Abbey of saint Admus to make the quest "cursed abbey" I cant enter the fire dungeon and neither the abbots quarter, even after talking to the statue and getting all answers...
  10. Oragmir

Lady Xidar not spawning

Short version: This time I see her there. Thank you for the support and such a great game! After a year of playing and coming back to this game I only experienced two glitches! Very well done Have a nice day and a happy new year! Long Version: Well In the whole dungeon I couldnt use a...
  11. Oragmir

Lady Xidar not spawning

1) Quest is active bcs elsewise I wouldnt be able to get into the 2)throne room of the dungeon jabal grotto, 3) I didnt kill her before 1)The journal says "I met the evil Varanarri sorceress that is in the center of the web of terror...lady Xidar" 2) Mobile Phone 3) The version is 1.2.1124 (I...
  12. Oragmir

Lady Xidar not spawning

In the Mission "Web of terror" the boss "Lady xidar" does not spawn, what can I do? I want the item that drops from her but isnt she a one time boss?