Search results

1. Glidds

Gems

So I've been playing for a while now and collecting all the gems but i dont see a use for them. I've seen a few posts about crafting but havent found anywhere to do this. Is it going to be Implemented or am I wasting my time? Cheers
  2. Glidds

Composite bow

Cheers for the help. I ended up finally beating him by luck, didnt get parylyzed, took me about 20 go's though lol. New bow, new hammer for hirge, and a trait point. Definetly worth it.
  3. Glidds

Composite bow

Thanks for your replies. Ive now gotten hirge as a cleric so she heals me alot which helps. However ive gotten to the red doors easily and opened the 2nd door but i just get paralyzed straight away by the boss in there and he kills me bofore i can do anything. Is there a potion or an item i...
  4. Glidds

Composite bow

I am trying to get abetter bow for my rogue. I have the ruby key number 2. I get absolutely hammered in the mercian royal crypt entrance though. I am level 15 and have grassenda as a warrior but even she dies very quickly. Is there some sort of armour or resistance i need? Im pretty sure i have...