Search results

1. Borondil

DPS is not everything.

I'm sorry if the example is incorrect / not possible to apply. I simply took jesters bow and andamantite longsword as an example because it's one of the very few examples where the speed of one weapon is double the speed of the other one. I left out the banishing since it would somehow twist...
  2. Borondil

DPS is not everything.

I wanted to do this post quite some time ago but since I forgot about this forum I didn't know where to do it. I hope this helps you a bit: In order to show you what I mean I'll simply start off with an example: A rogue uses the "Chesters Bow", attacking 1.8 times a second and deals 30 damage...
  3. Borondil

Questions regarding EK and Flare game engine

I'm planning on leaving the "port to mobile" part out until I have a game to show on PC so this is not quite my focus at the moment. Yet even without considering the port your replies make me think unity is the right decision here. Thanks to both of you for the time you took to help me here 🤝 Oh...
  4. Borondil

Thank you very much, this helps a lot. I'm well aware that my game is not going to be liked be everyone. CRPG's are quite niche and most gamers don't find enjoyment in them. This is fine, I don't need to make a living from that game. My game is supposed to resemble Planescape Torment so people...
  5. Borondil

Hey, I have a question concerning David or maybe anyone else who has experince is game development. Seeing all the things David did in EK inspired my and now I'm planning on developing my own CRPG. The game is supposed to be released on PC first but I plan on porting it to mobile later on as...