Search results

1. FirstShadow1991

What's everyone do for a living!

Hi all, my name is Antonio and i am from Croatia. I am an ex electronic engeneer and courently i am studying theology and want to become a priest. Also i sometimes work as carpenter and waiter- something has to pay the bills. I am also collecting money to buy materials to build a forge and try...
  2. FirstShadow1991

Best weapon for clerics

I have my warrior on lvl 14 and i dont know if i made a mistake or what bit his dps is around 22-23... it works only because i invested in duel and other skills that allow me to fight more than one opponent. On the other hand i have rogue lvl 12 that has dps 35 and with that has speed on his...
  3. FirstShadow1991

Best weapon for clerics

I see... So try to go for speed and AGI? Tnx... I focused mostly on mauls da STR but after you pass lvl10 it is rly hard to defeat any1 with focus on STR (especialy if you have low AGI and as a resault low armor rate). Also if you want to have decent mana lvl you need to invest in PER. I'll try...
  4. FirstShadow1991

Best weapon for clerics

I am working on my 3rd character and it is a cleric. I hit a bump when it comes to weapons. As you know it is hard to find a weapon for clerics. Is there a 'must have weapon' for clerics?
  5. FirstShadow1991

Ranged rogue skills

Tnx for explenation. I usually played warrior and just cranked on STR and END... I think that i will ave to make few changes to my traits. Personaly, I try to balance melee and range. I use range to draw enemies in and my companion focus them on himself while i focus to kill them from behind...
  6. FirstShadow1991

Ranged rogue skills

I noticed something with my traits... Every time i level my END my damage doesnt change... I mean, isnt 'base hit point' supose to change your damage? (Sorry if i sound too noobish but i usualy didnt pay attention to those things-which shows how great EK is)
  7. FirstShadow1991

Changing the guild option !

I agree :D it can go way faster since you already know where you have to go etc. I have 3 different characters in 3 different guilds... I didnt mind playing from the start because every character has its own chalenges and it makes game even more fun...
  8. FirstShadow1991

Ranged rogue skills

I think that traps deal small damage so i didnt chose skill... i focused on rapid fire and archery, for close combat i have stab... for now thats all i have of fighting skills because i am only lvl9... my dps with bow is 23 and with magma shortsword 26...
  9. FirstShadow1991

Ranged rogue skills

Can some1 tell me what are the best skills for ranged rogue? I use cleric companion as 'distance' and from weapons i use jester bow. The problem is when my companion dies i have to use magma shortsword... What are the best skills to do max damage? Also is there a way to balance long range and...
  10. FirstShadow1991

Changing the guild option !

I saved separately before i took an oath and since i disnt like what was offered to me-i loaded (lost 3h of gameplay though)... Btw. EK has unique charm because your every choice has concequences...
  11. FirstShadow1991

One guild or more?

Tnx for explenation... But that 'nation limited' opens a new set of questions... Like- If all of us starts in Kingdom of Varsilia, wont you have big advantage when it comes to nation rep? I am lvl 12 with my cleric and i have 79 with Vasilia and only 23 with Mercia. I know it can be balanced...
  12. FirstShadow1991

One guild or more?

I am glad you answered and put it in that context. Also i originaly posted because i wanted for my warrior to be knighted. If knighthood is like a separate guild does that mean cant join any other guild or beeing part od warriors guild doesnt have affect on beeing knighted?
  13. FirstShadow1991

One guild or more?

Hello! I am new to EK (started only couple days ago but already have warrior and rogue lvl11) but i have a question about guilds. I realised it is only one guild for life, can you put in that we can join more than one? I am a big fan of elder scrolls and one of the best things in that game is...