Search results

1. ForgedPapers

Spoilers Hermit King (Cleric Challenge)

@Apocalypse my second go at a challenge A monk since birth, you have always been shunned by the common folk for your strange habits and powers. Specificllay your hatred of money and your healing hands that the Three blessed. Yet this does not bother you . Since you have been able to talk you...
  2. ForgedPapers

Spoilers Can someone help me come up with a fun rouge playthrough idea?(I'm looking at you Apocalypse)

As of now I have completed every class but rouge to the fullest extent and I was wondering if anybody wanted to come up with a new interesting way to play rouge, (I.e. Master Assassin (Can only use daggers and assassins armour.) (Mad Hatter: Poisons and poisonous items only.) (The Alchemist...
  3. ForgedPapers

Spoilers If the Three and Tol each were assigned a class

My choices are for when they set of to become gods and kill the sleepers. Pretty much if we want to get purely theoretical and sorta just follow descriptions of who they are as people here are my choices: Arbenos; Pretty easy seeing as he is pretty much universally known as a FIGHTER Thelume...
  4. ForgedPapers

How to? Optimal level to join the Wizards Guild

Pretty much what the title says, I am a level eight mage currently and want to become a melee spell caster
  5. ForgedPapers

Good grinding spots

Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their favorite grinding spots! This is for anybody's use so once it reaches a sufficient amount of spots listed I will tag it as a guide! If you could please list the level and mobs/quests it focuses on that would be great.
  6. ForgedPapers

How to? Insufficient reputation with Varannari?

So just to clarify I committed these crimes pre elder forest update. So I have realised my goal of completing the game fully on my warrior has been permanently stuffed because I didn't know there was a set limit to relation with the Varannari. I have also exhausted all my options to up my...
  7. ForgedPapers

Build Changes to survive old ones.

Hello, I've been playing EK for years and wanted to give a specific build a go, I am a level 23 warrior who has completed both Sewer of Horrors and AoL but not ToS and need a build for it as I can take on the Old Ones but eventually they swarm me. Any builds would be welcome. Sadly I haven't...
  8. ForgedPapers

Funny Massive Critical Clutch Stories Here!

Ok, ok, me first. I was being ganged on by werewolves at the entrance of the cave in the backwoods. I had no silver weapon as it was my first time there and I didn't know werewolves spawned. So I was sorta getting crunched and Hirge was dead so no healing without using precious pots. Luckily...
  9. ForgedPapers

bruh moment (weapon dps)

So a while ago I was in TAOL finishing the quest when I saw the nano-carbon scalpel had more dps than the pneumatic mallet and nano-carbon sword, I was playing warrior so i checked to see if the Axe of the Minotaur Kings had more dps, hey ho! I did not. Now I use the scalpel. I never thought my...
  10. ForgedPapers

Mage Companion

With the new update coming I would guess the devs will add a mage companion since there is not one at the moment so this thread is my take on this companion. Name: Sadar Description: Hailing from a rich Thuramian family, Sadar is an adept caster with vanannari ancestors. Unlocking Quest: A...