Search results

1. ForgedPapers

Spoilers Hermit King (Cleric Challenge)

Updated! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
  2. ForgedPapers

Yes sorry my inn rule was very vague and placed in the wrong spot will highlight it
  3. ForgedPapers

Yes, yes you can. I might tweak it a bit. Also inns are allowed. 1689018177 Yep As long as you don't purchase from merchants etc its ok.
  4. ForgedPapers

@Apocalypse my second go at a challenge A monk since birth, you have always been shunned by the common folk for your strange habits and powers. Specificllay your hatred of money and your healing hands that the Three blessed. Yet this does not bother you . Since you have been able to talk you...
  5. ForgedPapers

Spoilers Can someone help me come up with a fun rouge playthrough idea?(I'm looking at you Apocalypse)

Archer warrior run go BRRRRRRR. Also darn you french canadian cambion doggo for seing my mistake >:). Ok! I think that may work! I'll start one up soon!
  6. ForgedPapers

Spoilers Can someone help me come up with a fun rouge playthrough idea?(I'm looking at you Apocalypse)

Since you are also of Muud heritage you may also use shock weapons when fighting demons. Also your flame resistance number must be above or on a threshold that changes every 5 levels i.e Lvl 5 20 fire res, LVL 10 40 fire res
  7. ForgedPapers

Cool, thanks for all this! I will certainly try more of your challenges! 1670053715 @Apocalypse Here is my idea: The Estranged Cambion for Rouges As the son of Kalagru and spacefaring demigoddess you have been disowned by your father for your teenage bickering (For demon/Muud hybrids that is...
  8. ForgedPapers

As of now I have completed every class but rouge to the fullest extent and I was wondering if anybody wanted to come up with a new interesting way to play rouge, (I.e. Master Assassin (Can only use daggers and assassins armour.) (Mad Hatter: Poisons and poisonous items only.) (The Alchemist...
  9. ForgedPapers

Spoilers If the Three and Tol each were assigned a class

My choices are for when they set of to become gods and kill the sleepers. Pretty much if we want to get purely theoretical and sorta just follow descriptions of who they are as people here are my choices: Arbenos; Pretty easy seeing as he is pretty much universally known as a FIGHTER Thelume...
  10. ForgedPapers

How to? Optimal level to join the Wizards Guild

Pretty much what the title says, I am a level eight mage currently and want to become a melee spell caster
  11. ForgedPapers

Good grinding spots

Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to share their favorite grinding spots! This is for anybody's use so once it reaches a sufficient amount of spots listed I will tag it as a guide! If you could please list the level and mobs/quests it focuses on that would be great.
  12. ForgedPapers

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

Sadly no, good old Auckland for me.
  13. ForgedPapers

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

New Zealand and English, or Nuzulundish
  14. ForgedPapers

How to? Insufficient reputation with Varannari?

Ok thanks! Better start grinding then
  15. ForgedPapers

How to? Insufficient reputation with Varannari?

So just to clarify I committed these crimes pre elder forest update. So I have realised my goal of completing the game fully on my warrior has been permanently stuffed because I didn't know there was a set limit to relation with the Varannari. I have also exhausted all my options to up my...
  16. ForgedPapers

Build Changes to survive old ones.

Cool! Thanks for the tips I managed to beat it in no time!
  17. ForgedPapers

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Level 23 Warrior: Uther Vivet Goggled Helmet Laminated Vest Battle Gorget Automated Gloves Infernal Aegis Shadow Blade Ring of the Star Traveller Bishop Ring Cloak of the Bear Ashen Leggings Ashen Boots Force Belt Traits: Str 5+3 End 4+2 Agi 9+3 Int 2+1 Awa 2+2 Per 3+2 Armour: 46...
  18. ForgedPapers

Ok thanks!
  19. ForgedPapers

Hello, I've been playing EK for years and wanted to give a specific build a go, I am a level 23 warrior who has completed both Sewer of Horrors and AoL but not ToS and need a build for it as I can take on the Old Ones but eventually they swarm me. Any builds would be welcome. Sadly I haven't...
  20. ForgedPapers

Funny Massive Critical Clutch Stories Here!

Ok, ok, me first. I was being ganged on by werewolves at the entrance of the cave in the backwoods. I had no silver weapon as it was my first time there and I didn't know werewolves spawned. So I was sorta getting crunched and Hirge was dead so no healing without using precious pots. Luckily...