Search results

1. MrJelly

Ending of and the Abyss Gazed Back

A cool idea is that with enough intelligence (and no faith) if you played with a cleric you could choose to believe him and take his side and be an enemy of the three. Maybe a cool scenario could be to make a revolution of faith. I know something like this will not happen but if the creator...
  2. MrJelly

Magic barrier

The is a bug that resets the attack of the enemy when he is pushed back. So he can hit you super fast till the magic barrier is broken. This is a big deal cause first of all it's meant to protect the player with the push but it's end up killing you faster.after that cause of this effect you...
  3. MrJelly

Casual adaon

Here adaon going for a walk
  4. MrJelly

Any news about the update??,

Hello. I m coming back to the forum to check once in a while, but I never see a thread about that. So how It is going???
  5. MrJelly

The Lost Kingdom is bugged?

I took the quest from the Minotaur king and after that I killed him, but the quest never went off. I also never toke the quest but I didn't take a notification about failing it or +1 on the quest list. I don't know if this is a bug or a punishment for killing the cow King.
  6. MrJelly

Is Adaon really bad?

Hi. I tried to have only adaon for a playthrough and I have some issues. 1.He never went for a trap disarm ever when he had 85% chanse to do so and only did when I give him the talent trap master. He never put down a trap and when he goes to desarm almost every time he steps on the trap and...