Search results

1. R

No in-game foreshadowing of a space game (tittle changed and thread locked)

So after not having played EK for a few months I though I should play the new beta updates. Only to find a in the game. Could this be a prelude to the next game that David makes?
  2. R

Screen shot fIle size.

Am I the only person who has trouble with the file size when posting a screen shot on this forum? And if not does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
  3. R

Double drop bug

I've gotten a double drop from two random encounters one was the random dull knight, I left him alive and still got the item drop. And the other was a troll responded and I got to kill him again.
  4. R

New forum board idea

Hey I was wondering what David would think of a new forum board that is only for ideas for new game content, although most of the ideas will probably not be that great i would hope that we could get a few good one. This would also help keep the general forums clean of everyone's ideas.
  5. R

Maps reset bug?

I've had maps reset when I'm still in them. It happens ether after dieing and loading a save or when I come back to play agin. I'm playingon the easiest difficulty. And thankfully I've not lost any progress yet do to it. And it has only happens a few times. Is anyone else having the same problem?