Search results

1. R

No in-game foreshadowing of a space game (tittle changed and thread locked)

So after not having played EK for a few months I though I should play the new beta updates. Only to find a in the game. Could this be a prelude to the next game that David makes?
  2. R

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

I'm pretty sure it has been brought up before and David has jest been too busy to fix it, but I noticed that what you get the quest for "were did i put my sword" sir Andrew mason says he will pay you 600 gold. However upon completion you only receive 500.
  3. R

Greedy on potion spaming

Let's see a few good uses are... forgetting to use them in a hard battle, not using them and getting kill with a lot of unsaved work, and storing them in your valt so you can hold more junk to sell for more worthless gold when you actually need them. :) I hope my suggestions were helpful (in...
  4. R

Greedy on potion spaming

Haha I'm the same... I should be better about using them. :p
  5. R

the flame prophet

You try using red eye remover on her?
  6. R

Bless Armour for cleric.

I have it for my cliric companion with my level 17 warrior, So i know you can find it somewhere.
  7. R

welcome to the id software mentality

what a way to troll. I'm amazed at how much David has gotten done and I think he has done a great job. Also some games (a mmo and a few others) I have played in the past were in beta for 6-8 years so two years ( or 14 months) is nothing for one man to get this much done.
  8. R

Good Grind Spot

I would recommend going around iron Valley after you hit level 6-7 when not playing on Ironman. You can get some good equipment there and make lots of gold, although the exp might be a bit lacking. My level 7 (almost 8) Rouge archer has 22k gold from farming there
  9. R

Screen shot fIle size.

Thanks for the advice
  10. R

Screen shot fIle size.

Am I the only person who has trouble with the file size when posting a screen shot on this forum? And if not does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
  11. R

Is this implemental in update 1.0 David?

I'd agree. I like having to use different types of armor and weapons. Although a unstable weapon that has a random element each time would be fun.
  12. R

How do you detect secrets with warrior?

Look at it this way if you take abadon with you he gets beat-up a lot, plus you can find secrets easy. :p
  13. R

Zuz'sare's Charm

I'd like to know how ppl can beat her at level 16, I can at most take out half her hp before she kills me... and that is with a golem and a mercenary level 16 helping me and I also use the cliric to heal me...
  14. R

Hi

That depends on what armor you have, but for your level I think you should be aiming for legion armor. You can always look at the wiki for a little help.
  15. R

Advice lev 9 Archer training

Best two palaces I've found to farm are wyvern mountains and zamohr mountains / bluerock castle. I jest go as far as I can before I need to go back or recall. I was farming Zamohr mountains / iron vally at level 6 and making 1.5-2.5k gold and the experience in no worse then any were else. ( and...
  16. R

STICKY - Minor Graphics Issues

] It seems to only happen on the south side walls and only when then enemy's are right next to them. And once again I had to cute bow the screen shot, ito make the file size be small enough to upload on the forums. That picture was taken in the main entrance to the castle on the right side.
  17. R

I had to cut it down to be able to post it... I'll try to get a larger picture so you can tell were it is easyer.
  18. R

I'm seeing the enemy names though walls in castle bluerock. If you need a screen shot I can get you one.
  19. R

New forum board idea

Ok I guess I did not realize that was what that forum board was for... thanks for the heads up.
  20. R

Double drop bug

I've gotten a double drop from two random encounters one was the random dull knight, I left him alive and still got the item drop. And the other was a troll responded and I got to kill him again.