Search results

1. Someone of Myros

Romances in EK or Archaelund?

If he is actually planning a romance in Archaelund, I hope he doesn't do that in a "Skyrim way", because if he does I'd rather stay single the whole game
  2. Someone of Myros

Ba dum tss But serious I really hope to get the serious answer, I don't care if it's a NO, I only want to know the truth.
  3. Someone of Myros

But I really would like to know: do you intend to add romances in EK or Archaelund?
  4. Someone of Myros

Right, right...let's romance the witch that almost enslaved/destroyed the continent, what could go wrong?
  5. Someone of Myros

Don't look at me like that, I'm sure everyone wondered that at least once, romance options/quests in RPGs is a very common thing, I was wondering if we would have this in a future update of Exiled Kingdoms (excluding the batrax princess thing) or in this new game. Sorry by my english. Ps: I'm...
  6. Someone of Myros

The (future) last update

I know it's too early to ask this question but...does David has already an idea of what would be the content of the last update of Exiled Kingdoms in a VERY distant future? Maybe the beggining of Archealund? Or the war between Varsilia/Merica/Thuram? just for curiosity.
  7. Someone of Myros

Question: Where to find information about the history / etc of Exiled Kingdoms.

Right, thanks for helping and sorry for the vague title.
  8. Someone of Myros

Question: Where to find information about the history / etc of Exiled Kingdoms.

I remember I saw somewhere some files created by David that have informations about the past and the future of the history of Exiled Kingdoms, where can I download it? Sorry for my english.
  9. Someone of Myros

What'll be the minimum requirements for Archaelund?

If by some miracle I could play it on 720p Low at 20fps it'd be enough for me.
  10. Someone of Myros

Thank you...now I know I won't play it😦
  11. Someone of Myros

Just wondering if my potato pc can run it.
  12. Someone of Myros

Zuz'sare and/or Undermother in Archaelund?

😂 Right, if Zuz'sare appear in the game, I hope she is still "good", that's the only reason I spared her.
  13. Someone of Myros

Zuz'sare and/or Undermother in Archaelund?

They are pretty capable of surviving all those years, I know that depending of the player's chocie in EK it wouldn't make sense, but I think that it would be good. Or at least another Mirmek Queen.
  14. Someone of Myros

The Secrets of The Exiled Kingdoms

A good mystery is: What was the dark secret about the Thuramian White Circle discovered by Jorgus? Does it have something to do with the Queen Badavere's death and the Bredanna. I think that they planned to kill the queen, and Jorgus with other mages tried to stop him, but since the White Circle...
  15. Someone of Myros

Suggestion to Archaelund

Ok, it makes sense, should've thought that you already have almost all of the history made. But I still wanna know if that princess Batrax became pregnant or no, and if the adventurer assumed it. 😉
  16. Someone of Myros

Suggestion to Archaelund

I see, but I thought YES/NO would be easier than export a game file (something similar in TW3, where you can simulate TW2 choices when you are in Vizima's castle and are interrogated), sorry.
  17. Someone of Myros

Suggestion to Archaelund

We all know there is a lot of decisions in EK that should have a big impact in Archaelund, so my suggestion is: In the "Start Screen", when you choose NEW GAME, it would appear 2 options: "Preset Settings" and "Set New Game (WARNING: Just choose this if you played EK)". Choosing the second one...
  18. Someone of Myros

Introduce yourself thread

Hi, I am a brazilian student who loves almost any fantasy rpg with a good story (that what most of the times matters to me decide if I will or won't play a game). My favorite game is The Witcher 3. Sometimes my english might be bad, sorry, I am trying.