Search results

1. Darteous

Finally!

Beat the lantern, my first attempts last week didn't have a chance because I built the characters all wrong, then this week with the change in consumption cost, the increase in healing cost, and the increased armor penalty so garette can't wear the brigandine chest it was still pretty much...
  2. Darteous

Sign of the blue wolf?

Can we currently find the person that hired grozzo to find the sign of the blue wolf?
  3. Darteous

The hills are empty

The hills behind the dungeon we can't access don't have a single enemy, chest, dead body, or plant on them, the ones behind the bandit camp too. Are we not supposed to be able to get up there? It's a pretty large area for there to be nothing up there, I'd figured there'd be at least a plant or...
  4. Darteous

Minor miracle

Minor miracle doesn't seem to heal correctly. Non physical damage will say they're elemental or whatnot right?
  5. Darteous

Wildlings drops?

Has anyone had them drop anything? A rather tough opponent to get no drop. The wood creatures weren't much better a single crafting item for the second strongest single enemy.
  6. Darteous

Consuming and blizzard shards

If I consume something it takes the AP but the defense and react skill don't seem to recognize it so I can use them when I don't have the AP for it if I consumed something right before it. The blizzard shards will make an enemy look paralyzed but they're not, they still move and attack. And I...
  7. Darteous

Maintaining interest

To keep people playing a bit longer with the low content level how about having a random chest every week gametime respawning random content so that there's something to gain while still playing and giving feedback as minor updates come through. Until the bigger updates come through. And have it...
  8. Darteous

Aggro

Every opponent except the respawned good fellows skeletons will see you and attack. Also is the ancient sword they drop for a future quest/supposed to be unique? As it and brigandine armor seem to not disappear with time from a few of the vendors.
  9. Darteous

Nivarias hand update

Oof, bringing the cost up to 8 is understandable but doubtful I'll be able to beat the top of the tower with that change, anyway wouldn't it be more accurate to make it something like 2d8 instead as right now it ends up being less than double as they're both including spell power, or make it add...
  10. Darteous

Secrets?

How many secret rooms are there in the current version of the game that aren't part of any quest? I've only found one so far, two if you count the underwater one. P.S. I hope I convince those curious many a drownings of their innocent party.
  11. Darteous

Fountains?

Do they currently work? It says temporary armor modifier, but I see no difference in my stats.
  12. Darteous

Breath under water potions?

When are we getting those, or do we need to spend 5k gold to revive our characters after getting that ring? Ooh, it'd be less if we dismiss the other two. I take it we can go back to town to rehire our companions after dismissing them?
  13. Darteous

Game freeze when hit by paralyze attack

Second time seraph in the cave goes to use grasp of agony and the game freezes, tried again and it happened again. 1705375303 He goes to use it but then doesn't, so technically it's before being hit by paralyze attack.
  14. Darteous

Spell limits?

Nvm, just noticed the details about int and limits.
  15. Darteous

Graulfs treasure

How hard is graulfs map? I can't make heads or tails of it?
  16. Darteous

Hekemite gem inquiry

17. Darteous

Skill choices

Will there be an option to reset skill choices? Made the choices and now a bunch are redundant because of the 2 companions.
  18. Darteous

Pearls?

I found the one early on, but where are we supposed to find more?
  19. Darteous

Trait points

Will these be increasing at all with our level? Or strictly the points we set at the beginning?
  20. Darteous

Bug: Healing option disappeared

There's a glitch where if you try to use the heal everyone within x distance of you then the healing options all disappears and I had to restart the game to get it back.