Search results

1. Spencermag

My little "Adventure" in Real Life (it happened yesterday)

What was the world's best? I think the guy was struck 3 times within the lifetime and died stupidly not from the thunder-strike. It's much more probable that we die in road accident tomorrow - so be careful out there, always watch your surroundings and don't let shit like phone/headphones...
  2. Spencermag

New Content

To add to this, I'd love to see an expansion (or sequel) where we can travel to .
  3. Spencermag

New Content

I keep repaying the game, finishing Iron man mode on second character now. I freaking love it and I would be happy to pay a decent price without hesitation for EK2 as well as for EK1 further expansions (not interested in PVP though). I can also donate some time from my lifespan - we just need to...
  4. Spencermag

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

SKILLS: Stab IV Sneak Attack II Evade III ADVANCED SKILLS: Flurry III Precision Strikes II Massive Criticals III Assasinate III Bloodlust I Magical Training I Spiritual Ward 0 Body Development I NOTE: I was considering Poison Master instead of Magical Training for more sheer damage, but being...
  5. Spencermag

Does Red Dragon in Icemist Underlevels give Ancient Tolassian Tome?

Not sure how the picture is a proof - and sorry for sounding rude! But I must confirm that I also got Tolassian tomes from red dagons in Icemist Underlevels. By cleric on hard, reloading in plane of fire. Got 2 I think an it wasn't so long, maybe <100 runs (currently level 28)? Now I'm running...
  6. Spencermag

no plexifiver robe...

I know I am a necrophile, but but, it would be very helpful to pinpoint which specific chests may drop the loot we want, do a speedrun for them then reset. I am also after like tenth reactor raid in search for plexi robes. No luck. Wiki says 3 chests on this level may drop robes, by checking...
  7. Spencermag

Spoilers Bug report and suggestions

This is the version that i have installed. I might try to do a quick playthrough when I find some time.
  8. Spencermag

Hey b00s, I have my play store set not to update apps automatically, but there is no update available and I'm sure there wasn't any since I've encountered this bug. Moreover, I have returned to EK after a year or so after the update in (may?) with content update, then I started new playthrough...
  9. Spencermag

Hi David, First off this is an amazing game. I encountered this bug while doing "A mad wizard" quest: After interaction with Janod I went to Butterfingers to ask about orb of shadows. In dialogue with him, I have chosen something in line: "I will think about it and maybe agree" instead of...
  10. Spencermag

Need level up places/contents for over lv 25

I hope that the new content update which may be released next summer, will let us explore strange new worlds and perhaps meet that Scotty...
  11. Spencermag

Didn't save Adaon from sewers...

RPG-s are basically mean to be played the way as you described :p Yeah, that's pretty much makes the gameplay much more satisfying, clearing 100% is satysfying too - but you can have both if replayed with the wiki :p As for Adaon - I use him, I think he's best DPS, isn't he? And creates an...
  12. Spencermag

Medipack

no se preocupe señor. (y por que habla en portugues? no le entiendo). I'm just using every chance to practise my Spanish and piss off people...
  13. Spencermag

Any news on the update for exiled kingdoms?

I don't mean to complain, but I will complain: that's still a long time to wait 🤣 But seriously, amazing job and that's already huge content for the money. I will aim to make a monthly donation for the next 6 months :p
  14. Spencermag

Game crashes when library --> achievements

Probably should have created new thread... Anyways, I hope you will see it: When going to library -> achievements, the game sometimes crashes and sometimes it doesn't. So far I didn't figure out which may trigger it, but I am using 3 different google accounts on this device. Playing version...