Search results

1. Z

Black map at steel coast and New Anthur bay bug

did you reproduce it? if you want i can send u my save
  2. Z

Accidentally killed an history important npc

I was in fogas forest and "accidentally" lured all tigers and witches and vangeful wraiths into the city, and they killed off all npcs and I still didn't finish abbey... i reverted the experiment with a quick save and left wondering what implications killing an history npc has
  3. Z

New momster and dungeon idea: undead dragons

There could be some dungeon and quest involving undead dragons. With some backstory like this: the great dragon king who ruled over a large dragon lair was getting old and wanted to live forever, so he went to the tolassians, returned a lich dragon and proceeded to zombify his fellow dragons...
  4. Z

Shards

Do I need to kill the greater demon for shards to spawn in rumor bosses? I killed bosses in the beta and got 8 shards, then an update came and I killed like 12 bosses without gaining a single shard, this is getting annoying as the shards quest is among the last I need to complete, I even managed...
  5. Z

Hi David, so, it just happens in New Anthur, the coast south of that city, and maybe wyverntail valley. I ignored that areas until lv 12, then I was looking for more quests and went there. And every time I leave to another map, the map gets black. It happens since before the big update and still...
  6. Z

so, it seems my maps of these areas keep getting erased to all black, each time i come to these areas the map starts black, i explore it, leave, return and all is black again... i'm using a rooted moto x 2014 with Android 7.1.1