Search results

1. Mr Adventurer

If you have Magical Training...

You mean potentially in a future update? Yeah it would be great to be able to have a wand/staff Warrior.
  2. Mr Adventurer

Well it depends - Magical Training 1 is 10hp per Mana, or 100hp for the Circle... At max level it's only 40hp
  3. Mr Adventurer

Does the HP cost come off before the healing effect comes in?
  4. Mr Adventurer

Forget it, I didn't read the wiki page on the skill properly, it doesn't let you use wands :(
  5. Mr Adventurer

These rumour bosses are really cramping my style

Pretty sure I ran into a rumour boss by accident - a troll - and there was no loot of interest at all... Edit: I know this is not unusual - but everything is new to me so far!
  6. Mr Adventurer

That's cool. I don't think I started getting Rumour Bosses until about level 12, interestingly, so it's a new thing for me (first time getting to level 13 currently).
  7. Mr Adventurer

Specifically, their rumours are crowding out the information I need for my town hall quests! Very annoying when I learn that some hill giant is squatting on the road somewhere when all I want to know is where the dang family ring is... and it's all the people at that tavern want to talk about
  8. Mr Adventurer

Small diamonds

After seeing a different comment like this, I stopped selling gemstones completely even though I don't know what I might need them for 😆. Got a couple of small diamonds but like 15 small emeralds so far
  9. Mr Adventurer

Goddamn trolls! How do you deal with them?

Well I took a look on the Wiki and don't fancy the Cauldron. I equipped Grissenda with just a flame dagger that I found, it completely nerfs her but at least I can reliably kill 1-2 trolls now. However, on experimentation that gets me about halfway into the troll dungeon before I have to give...
  10. Mr Adventurer

Newer player, some questions about skills

Fire Ward will help me against those bloody Imps as well! Sadly Toxin Ward is only available in Icemist, which I can't get into yet, and the Poison River acid Elementals are really kicking my arse.
  11. Mr Adventurer

Yep, I was using 2H maul Hirge and had swapped her Vulcan for a Bluesteel 😞. I'm using the Vulcan myself but I can get Grissenda again and try to get a flame weapon. Afraid I haven't heard of the areas the Magma Sword is listed as being in, but I'll keep an eye out.
  12. Mr Adventurer

That's helpful, thank you. So I need to find another fire weapon for my companion...
  13. Mr Adventurer

Damn, wish I'd known that. I've got Massive Criticals, Precise Strikes, Shock Ward and Fire Ward so far. I really like passives.
  14. Mr Adventurer

Trolls! Individually they are not too tough - but how can I, as a Cleric with Grissenda, put out enough consistent Fire damage to finish them off?! I have Arbenos' Might - but even assuming the timing lines up so I can have it on while there's a troll, it's no guarantee that the Fire damage...
  15. Mr Adventurer

Cheers. I have been using the wiki for when I get stuck or if I want to know something that's not visible in the game (like my questions here), it's a great resource. But on game mechanics it mostly just seems to re-present the text in the game without any further explanation. That's what these...
  16. Mr Adventurer

Thank you very much. Ah - I haven't run into companion story quests with any character yet, so I didn't know they existed. I'll keep an eye out for them. My question about Holy Shield was more about the Armour it provides than the Death warding. I can't seem to find decent Armour rated armour...
  17. Mr Adventurer

Detect Secrets - How Often?

Excellent, thanks. Without knowing, I wasn't sure how to make use of the hint!
  18. Mr Adventurer

Detect Secrets - How Often?

With Scrolls/Wisdom, is alert of undiscovered secret doors 'in the area' only within the detection range listed, or for the whole map, or something in between?
  19. Mr Adventurer

Does Massive Criticals apply to secondary Cleave targets? I mean, I would assume the bonus damage does, because Cleave just applies a percentage of damage done to the primary targets to the secondary targets, and the extra damage from Massive Crits would affect that. But my question is about...