Search results

1. Equinox

Replying to old threads

"Before opening a new topic, search if the question was asked before. Search really works!" From the forum rules. I have spent ages, using the search engine to look for answers to my queries and in my searches, there are often topics which I would like to discuss. So I find myself in a position...
  2. Equinox

Help with Greater fire ring drops

Where are the areas to find greater fire resist rings or the sorcerer ones to, as I'm a mage planning on owning the planes of fire.
  3. Equinox

Hollow rock Eastern Korne

Not a preformance issue, but I've discovered that the rock between the two double pairs or Ursham/ Shamen has a cave running through it. I noticed a bear using it to get to me, so tried it myself. It isnt straight, you have to do a little shimmy to get through. As i said it isnt a preformance...
  4. Equinox

Diamonds are not my best friend

This game can be extremely frustrating. I have got to level 15 and still havent got 3 diamonds for a bag of holding. WTF. Also grinding for cheap potions is a total waste of time. 3 sleeps for 4 red orchids, really?? As for the mythical luminous fungus and deadweed. If you really dont want us to...
  5. Equinox

Ruby key #6 doesn't drop

The post title says it all, cleared everything, i went straight to the secret room, killed everything, but no key. So i tried again this time cleared the dungeon before the necromancer, still no key. This haz happened to me before with a rouge character, is there a bug?
  6. Equinox

Path of the deer

The Nightmare dragon doesn't appear. I thought it was because I didn't have winter wail, but I remedied that by a save point. My journal says that I must dip the sword in the black pit in the witches cove.ive cleared and rebooted 3 times now. Have the wolf heart and wailing in frustration.
  7. Equinox

Arena problems

I've got to the troll fight in the arena and there are no fire based weapons in any of the sketetons. Do I have to start the game from scratch? I've tried reloading from a previous save point twice now, the same save point though, I'll try an even earlier save to be sure.
  8. Equinox

Plexifiber robes, do they really exist?

I have been grinding the ark looking for plexifiber robes. Perhaps 6 or 7 times now, I've gone from level 25 to 26 thats a million xp yet no plexifiber robes. By now i just want them so i can walk away from my current character and begin anew. Is there a specific place to look, i noticed that...
  9. Equinox

The Snake Gang room.

Is it possible to get into the rooms behind the red door, after having completed the snake gang mission?
  10. Equinox

Need an ancient battery on the ark.

I converted all the ancient batteries into large batteries. Now i don't have any to activate the consoles. I've been killing sterl spiders in the hope of a loot drop, but it doesn't seem to happen. Do i need to reload ti before the mission?
  11. Equinox

Small diamonds

Any mission which requires resources is a pain. I did Gorx lair 15 times to obtain 5 firedrake scales, killed at least 50 spiders to get 3 poison sacks, two mine trips gather chittin was a relief. Small diamonds do not exist on my game. Since starting i haven't sold one, yet at level 19 i have...
  12. Equinox

Playing game on multiple Android devices?

Mod Note: Moved to a new thread (new question). Can you run the same game on 2 Android devices? I've been using a phone and would like to be able to run it on both. Will the games be exchangeable without a cloud save? I don't have internet when using the tablet.
  13. Equinox

Poison sacks

Exactly how many spiders do you have to kill to get 3poison sacks? I've killed about 50 with only one poison sack to show for it. Additionally when attempting Spicing things up, Nothing I do stops me being swamped by skeletons, in desperation I did a run in kill a skeleton run out and recover...