Search results

1. CristianoR

Mago que usa varinha.

Boa tarde pessoal,se eu estiver postando em lugar errado me desculpem. Mais queria dizer que o mago usando varinha é muito mais viável do que mago de cajado. Porém vi que tem muitos cajados bons e até agora não vi muitas varinhas,queria pedir se for possível se o David poderia incluir que mago...
  2. CristianoR

O exiled kingdoms terá mais atualização?

Olá,gostaria de saber se o jogo terá novas atualizações ou se poderia fazer outras classes ou se mudaria as habilidades dependendo da guilda que escolher? Obrigado pela atenção.
  3. CristianoR

Sugesttion skills

just a suggestion, plus the acquired skills should be added with the levels that are acquired. like the cleric's wolf. if the 3 levels were added together and he had the ice and spirit elements, he would be much stronger. I think that when you acquire a stronger level, you lose the previous...
  4. CristianoR

Versão pc grátis para quem já comprou a versão android

David eu já comprei a versão do android,por que pra ter a versão do pc tem que pagar de novo?poderia ser grátis para quem já comprou a versão android. Correto? Não acho vantagem comprar uma outra versão que só muda a plataforma e continua a mesma coisa e sem nada novo,chato,bugado e nem consigo...
  5. CristianoR

I cant go away from dragon coast

Guys, I'm stuck on dragon coast without a scroll of recall. how to get out of here. poxa david could grade this item by aki. I'm stuck on the map and I do not know how to get out.
  6. CristianoR

Infantary training bugged or no has effect.

Personally, I think there is a bug in infantry training skill. I have it at the maximum level, I use myro set and I'm still paralyzed or booted. I thought it was the update. Could check it. Thanks guys and thank you David. Sorry if I posted it instead. wrong. My warrior is stunned.
  7. CristianoR

Mage need more power.

the wizard's idea was good. more like I imagined. in my opinion. is very weak compared to the thief. skills consume a lot of mana. and they fail. I tried them all and the one I thought best was the blast of lightning. still needs to improve and add more stamina, more attack power and decrease...
  8. CristianoR

Set myro no have all parts,why?

personal why set myro has no helmet? I got all the Legion and myro. else is missing you set myro complete. and set Holy admos? going to have? type need to have Shields also, will it having David.
  9. CristianoR

Cleric bad class. Why? Respond david.

in my opinion, I find cleric bad. has a slow attack, has bad weapons, can not handle it and has little armor to use. well indeed it is stronger than thief worse than warrior. I wonder if someone or david himself has killed the undermother with cleric on the way the three. and they zeroed in the...
  10. CristianoR

Cleric class is horrible for play.

David, I can not play with a cleric. already tried the side of the three and did not think good, then going warrior was worse. begins with weapons. everything slow. and the skills spend a lot of point. At Level 10 I was able to make a good warrior. and the clergyman's opposite was still to be...
  11. CristianoR

No bosses anymore.

Well the bosses are not born anymore. The first time I defeated them with difficulty. Now that my warrior is stronger. I do not see any boss anymore, and I've been to all the bars in the game. listening to reports spending money and time and nothing boss. David, what I like the game the most is...
  12. CristianoR

Sacred fire no working or bugged.

Hi guys, hi david. I do not know if they noticed. more sacred fire skill at level 3 should not cause 48 damage + 20 additional dead or in ghosts? I realized that the ability to work the normal level 2 and the same applies at level 3 may be an error or bug.por please david could check? Sorry if I...
  13. CristianoR

Skill stab falhando.

Oi pessoal,estou treinando um gatuno e usando a estratégia stealth+sneak attack+stab. Mais essa combinação está falhando e sem a possibilidade de usar pote de cura.pode ser um bug. Alguém poderia verificar por favor?.obrigado a atenção e desculpe se postei no lugar errado.
  14. CristianoR

Cleric can be immune fire attacks.

a suggestion the cleric during the skill arbenos might, he receiving the benefits of skill, there should also be immune to attacks fire and regenerate a part of the damage, the same way when atacamos elemental fire? and when we use flames of fate, during the flames the cleric could regenerate a...
  15. CristianoR

Thief error?

Olá pessoal,Oi David. Por acaso o thief no começo,não é pra começar com 20% percepção,20%desarme e 10% de ouvir rumores? Eh algum erro ou eh para ser assim mesmo?
  16. CristianoR

Clérigo não ganha ponto de MP por nível.

Olá pessoal.oi David.por acaso o clérigo não ganha +5hp e +2mp por nível? Já estou no nível 3 com meu novo clérigo e ele só ganha +5 de HP. Eh algum erro ou não?
  17. CristianoR

Ek wiki não está funcionando

Oi David,Oi pessoal. Por acaso o site ek wiki está fora do ar? Estou procurando ver algumas quests e não consigo acessar. Por favor poderiam ver se dá pra concertar?.
  18. CristianoR

Spirit wolf no has magical resistence.

Hey, guys. who plays with clergy have you seen how spirit Wolf is weak against witches? his attack is good, he should have resistance to magical attacks since he is spiritual. What do you think? did other classes give some being to invoke? The wolf dies in the first attack.
  19. CristianoR

Grafical error

A failure in the new garand mill. Appears to be a graphical error.
  20. CristianoR

Very very hard game,i can't play no stress.

David, please slow down the game difficult a little bit, I'm with cleric in nvl.14 and I can not get past the holy phase admos. I love the game I bought the full version to be able to spend my time and relax, but the game is doing the opposite. I do not know where to get good things and I can...