Search results

1. Molokot

Fleeing to the southwest corner on the Irazur Tomb doesn't work

I just checked wiki on Irazur tomb , and nobody tells you there to run thru gas traps. You are supposed to turn off this trap using statue and need 2 awarness for that.
  2. Molokot

How fast can we get to the Ark?

If you would ask about real time not lowest posible level then i probably could get there in around 10h of gameplay. Only requirement is to gather shards. Whole "do not level " gameplay is fundamentaly oposite to what , and why i am doing in games, so i dont have anything to say about it.
  3. Molokot

Rogue companion?

Regardlkess of what class you are playing Grisenda is best companion, only question is if you want her at 2h or shield spec. But as for new player i recomend to stick to 2h Grisenda, because she is then easier to handle. Rogue is most dificult character to play due to load of active skils this...
  4. Molokot

How to? +24 varannar rep

Also bringing weapon gives some rep. (giant boss 2h sword or priest hammer from abyss)
  5. Molokot

About buff durations

Well i see no problems with wolf and golem, they are balanced how they are, but potions and poisons have very limited use now.
  6. Molokot

About buff durations

Are you using poison master skill and poisons now? And would you if duration would be 6x+ longer?
  7. Molokot

About buff durations

I think it would be better for gamplay if some durations would be increased. Like battle prayer needs to be recast evry 12 sec and its very annoying, so changing it to 36 with tripling mana cost would be nice. Also adding 2 sec to "flames of faith" duration would make it viable skill, now...
  8. Molokot

Priest build opinions

Thats completly not true. Duel is weak skill end game and only seems good at low levels , but it would be most usefull at the very begining when you cant have it yet. This skill gets weaker when you level up in contrary to crit skills that gets stronger and are best damage buff.
  9. Molokot

Priest build opinions

I am playing on PC and it works very nice with awsd + mouse. And you can bind all keys to your lliking. Personaly i dont understand why somebody wants to use abernos might1 or2 instead of 3 because this skill becomes much better with each upgrade so for me its always 3 and it has top priority...
  10. Molokot

Priest build opinions

Actualy its fastest leveling and easiest to play class of all, just end game warriors and mages kinda outshine end game priests. Stun is very handy , woth having at least points in it. Cleric hhas generic skill that autoresurects you as long as you have any mana, so after you die you are healed...
  11. Molokot

A way to efficiently kill high physical damage bosses ?

yes , just my keyboard has problems with numbers , i need to use those on the right side and forgeting about it.
  12. Molokot

When you have infantry training you dont need that mage necklace. And farm shadow something pants from minotaur temple. They have 4def and give15% to both fire and lightning. As for necklace if you killed "prodigal daughter" (not easy, because when you talk with her she insist to hiore you...
  13. Molokot

Elemental damage is for mages, warior doasnt realy need or benefit from it. He can have so high physical damage that can kill evrything in no time, also + elemental damage doasnt count for crit, so as soon as you get adamantite sword any elemental damage is useless. Earlier you can find silver +...
  14. Molokot

Its simple, drop active skills and get fury, crit chance and masive criticals to max level. Then equip adamantite sword and enjoy strongest character in the game. In case of some super tough boses you can use flurry to speed up their demise. You dont need active skill with extra armor because...
  15. Molokot

New class: Witch

Yes, I know. We wouldnt.
  16. Molokot

How to? Manage HP drain. Newbie

THere are healing potions and scrolls, just they are expensive at low level, so you have to proceed carefuly at the begining. Easiest way to get acustomed to the game is to play cleric first, because he can heal himself a lot and has cheap mana potions available at wizards towers. And also can...
  17. Molokot

Putting points in Strength as a staff mage ?

As i said before YOU CANT use 2h weapons with mage, desciption on skill is misguiding, hand weapons means 1h weapon.
  18. Molokot

Putting points in Strength as a staff mage ?

seckondary skill unlocks requires certain amounbt of skills, so you need 3 strenght for masive criticals and 4 endurance for extra hp. And no INT doasnt increase arcane knigght melee damage+ arcane mage cant use 2h weapons at all.
  19. Molokot

How to? Can anyone help me with a good summoner build for mage, I am not able to find a good one

Just dont use any active spells and you should be fine. You can get best fire staff from rumour boses if u dont have it allready, get crit hit skills from rogue guild and fighters guild and hp buff skill from fighter guild. You are ranged shooter dont worry about anyy magic. Iron golem +...
  20. Molokot

Fury Build

First some clarification: anytime i am talking about builds i have in mind leveled guy and if i am saying that somethging is best or better than something else ,then it is true when you are at level 20+ but it can be possible to do more damage when you are at low level with diffrent things...