Search results

1. Wojd

RIP Captain Vlad (bug?)

Nop. It happened many nights ago.
  2. Wojd

RIP Captain Vlad (bug?)

Captain Vlad, from Fogas, wad dead in a nocturnal spectral attack. Or, just dead whem the spectres follow me into the city. But not respaw. It is ok or is a bug? ___________________ Brasilian translate: Capitao Vlad, das Fogas, foi morto em um ataque espectral noturno. Ou, simplesmente morreu...
  3. Wojd

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

True. Everything indicates that multiple romanticies are a taboo exclusively among Human homo-sapiens. Anyway, great pict that one.
  4. Wojd

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

1642660080 They are every the last to die, and its more and more really hard kill them, cuz theyr motivation its beyond the normal interests, its a trully faith, for good or not, they loyal to the porpose. 1642660292 Obs: Imune for some spells and enchants, charms and magics.
  5. Wojd

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

I agree. This is exactly why the Varannar are the most original class of the moment. Varannar could be a "Type" of character, it would certainly have the aptitudes of its nature, as well as specific missions where it was born (although it always bumps into its ethnic line, it can happen that a...
  6. Wojd

CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM

Beautifull creativity! The image of the Witch of Orogg its off. 1641902211 Like a player, I just dont like the Varannari Albino, i like the way if the Varannaris have the social prejudice, and the fight of then to change the status quo of the invaders. Varannaris looks like the more...
  7. Wojd

Happy New Year EK Fam!

New year full of good luck adventures, everybody!!!
  8. Wojd

PC Tag on thread

Great, Alan!
  9. Wojd

PC Tag on thread

Hello. In a moment to confirm a new Thread, the Sistem does not permit if i use the tag "PC". It could be changed? Looks like an important tag. Hugs!
  10. Wojd

Xpadder EK config PC

Hello adventures! Someone have an "image/save" with one configuration from the generic controller with the Xpadder tool?
  11. Wojd

EK on PC using Controller

Someone if work on ps2/3 generic too?
  12. Wojd

Por favor vejam isso

Yeah, in fact it has all this potential, for several reasons. It's a wonderful game. I think for now, as I understand it, and barring some surprise really surprises, it's all based on game updates. It seems very valid to me because it gives fluidity to those who already follow and have playing...
  13. Wojd

About random attributes on itens

I get your point. So the other classes of weapons would be compromised that way, it doesn't happen. In this case, many Characteristics (like Traits) could even influence this, it was already quite random. From the images we get the impression that the same weapons are always the same shape...
  14. Wojd

About random attributes on itens

Some itens status / attributes could alternate randomly, so there could be more of the same items with different stats, some lower and some even better than the current values, and may or may not be based on level or even based on guild/ reputations (more reputation = better items for sale in...
  15. Wojd

R.I.P. Vlad? Disappear NPC not respawn

After the fateful battle, I already leveled up some levels, reinstalled the game and even bought a license for my current account. It must be a gap year.
  16. Wojd

R.I.P. Vlad? Disappear NPC not respawn

Cap Vlad, from Fogas, disappear after be down by a horde of Vengeful Wraiths. I dont know if this is a bug or part of the possibilities. That doesn't seem like a problem at all, but maybe he's just recovering at Sister Genta's house, so I'd send some flowers and thank him for the good battle.
  17. Wojd

Log for Storytelling challenges and upgrades

To help with the challenges, it seems very useful if there was a questlog showing all the titleable things you've found. For example, if you took a weapon/shield/item, if/how many times you completed a cave or place on the map, how many times you unlocked or used an ability... Basically a log of...
  18. Wojd

The sound of wands and staffs

Some people ask to features. But like a classic game, legends lauch just minor changes, and i (we?) really can understand it. And the sound of stafs and wands, in the moment of we use them, deserves a change... ; )