There's an inn in the middle of a dungeon here
  3. PurpleBeastYT2

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Same issue here
  4. PurpleBeastYT2

Funny glitch

5. PurpleBeastYT2

Hey, new player here

Try getting the Branch of the Holy Tree - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki, if you do it right you can get it at a VERY early level and will basically allow you to crush most of the enemies at that level.
  6. PurpleBeastYT2

Which is better for a mage?

Hi thanks for the response, I just got the Goggled helmet in the Ark rendering the awareness on the Amulet useless. Which is why I went with the Necklace of the depths and swapped out my Jester's skull for a shield. That way there aren't any duplicate trait boosts. As for the stun resistance, it...
  7. PurpleBeastYT2

Which is better for a mage?

Which necklace is better for a mage? Necklace of the Depths or Amulet of Dark Whispers ?
  8. PurpleBeastYT2

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Level 33 and Journeyman pants? I think something like Breeches of the Mad Wizard or Black Silk Leggings would be better.
  9. PurpleBeastYT2

The quest "Become the Champion!" is currently way too hard for mages.

I am playing mage and I am trying to do the quest "Become the Champion!'. However, even with the ability to summon an Iron Golem the opponents are pretty much unbeatable. There is no mage armor in the chest or the corpses. Please make this quest mage-friendly!
  10. PurpleBeastYT2

Emeralds farming

I just rest for 12 hours in the Inn
  11. PurpleBeastYT2

Emeralds farming

BRUH SAME THE DROP RATE IS SUPPOSED TO BE 1/5 BUT I KILLED LIKE 50 WYVERNS AND 0 EMERALDS
  12. PurpleBeastYT2

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Hello, I saw that a few pages have missing information that I could provide, my name in the wiki is PurpleBeastYT. I would like to become a wiki editor.