Search results

1. stubbieoz

Great game developed by sadist

I kinda feel better after reading the posts here. My mage is constantly casting the reload spell and I was stumped what I was doing wrong. I now realise I must play like I used to play my games in the 80's. Modern games have ruined me. ;)
  2. stubbieoz

Suggestion: pc hot keys

Would it be possible to have the hotkeys, such as M for map, C for character etc, open and also close the menu? Atm you have to hit on the corresponding key and then either hit escape or click the Back button using the mouse. It's just a bit clumsy is all.
  3. stubbieoz

iOS to windows?

Thanks so much for the informative and quick reply p4ran0id. I am one of the unfortunate sods that the cloud save wont work due to the Google Play Games service causing my iPad game to crash. However your post gave me the insentive to try manually transferring the EK.bak file from the iPad to...
  4. stubbieoz

iOS to windows?

I should have checked here first because I think I now know the answer. :cry: I have the iPad version and just saw in Steam that the pc version has 1920x1080 fullscreen support. So I immediately bought it on Steam as well, and it does look really super. 8-) I was hoping to transfer my iPad...
  5. stubbieoz

staff/wand sound effects

Please, can the sound effect of using a staff or wand be changed. Atm they sound like a sick frog croaking. :|
  6. stubbieoz

Introduce yourself thread

Hi all. Name is Steve. Old timer Aussie here (61 and still standing). Been playing digital games since the days of pong, google it you young wipper snappers :P but my preferred genre has always been computer rpg's. I bought Exiled Kingdoms as soon as it was released on iOS but for whatever...
  7. stubbieoz

General Feedback After 20 Hours

I would like to see a dedicated icon for weapon swap rather than having to reserve two quick slots for it. I have many other items that need the quick slot positions.
  8. stubbieoz

Skins/ Portraits?

I for one would really appreciate if this could be made posssible. If not then more ingame portraits to choose from would be nice as I don't really like any of the current male portraits. Not trying to say that they are bad, just that none appeal to me. Portraits in a rpg like this tend to...
  9. stubbieoz

New Player Feedback and Help

Sounds good. The hp regen looks like it will make life a bit easier in the early stages of the game when you are a puny weakling, and be of little consequence later on in the game....perfect! And as I don't give a toss about scores in these sort of games that is fine. Casual here I come :D
  10. stubbieoz

New Player Feedback and Help

Hi guys, New player to this game....... old (60yr old) player to other games. I am really enjoying the game and the pretty decent difficulty level on normal. But I think I might drop down to casual if all that changes is the ability to save/reload in dungeons. I think the inability to load a...