Search results

1. ajay

When will we get an Adamantite dagger?

There is always the Adamantite Shortsword. Adamantite Shortsword - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki
  2. ajay

Asking for skill set advices

I like Stab Rogues the best in this game. I use a very concentrated build to maximize damage potential and high AC/HP because you have to tank Ark. My mental stats are high for the final encounter in Ark and you can see my base selection of advanced skills.
  3. ajay

Mana for non-Mages

Later on in your travels, you will find areas that have mobs that drop decent mana pots.
  4. ajay

OMG Rouge is Legendary Killer.!

This is as min/maxed towards damage output as my rogue can get at level 25. If I ever grind to level 28, there is some room for improvement.
  5. ajay

Best Armor Set?

I am reading this as sarcasm. Ashen is superior for a warrior, topped off with a laminated vest.
  6. ajay

@Muirakitan Do you mind sharing screenshots on your skills, too?
  7. ajay

What's your favorite and unliked Classes, builds, playstyles and why?

@Kakost I would want to know what device you are playing on and what your button setup is for melee rogues. I play on a phone with my thumbs only. I find it very easy to maneuver on enemies and too sweep my stab button between auto attacking for chaining big hits. My hotkeys are: Stab 5...
  8. ajay

Here is my build to go through Ark. You can lower the mental stats outside of Ark for more strength and agi to max out damage.
  9. ajay

150% critical chance?

Rogues are fairly reliant on critical hits. They have the ability to one shot a lot of high level monsters with full stab builds. To bring in your Duremas thread, the deadgod is giving you great advice. Your skill selection is all over the place. As a rogue you need to focus on either melee or...
  10. ajay

Is it possible to reshuffle the items that bosses drop?

@DaleTilgo2022 Rumor bosses have a very small chance of drop tolassian tomes. So they have loot everyone wants 😏
  11. ajay

Rogue Advanced Skills Questions

Bloodlust is okay. Get for stacks of trash but not bosses. It's not to hard to farm and keep it up. I have it on my other rogue. Poison Master is intriguing. I should try it out. I don't think I don't think I will get much run out of Magical training. Hirge doesn't die often and my rogue dies...
  12. ajay

I am going to kill the parasite, but finish with the peaceful ending. I am really thinking Poison Master, Fire Ward and Shock Ward. 3 decent resistances and the bonus to poison damage. I am unsure of the utility of PM, though. A mostly current pic of my char sheet with my mental stats high for...
  13. ajay

So, I need some wisdom, input and perspective. Aside from the major melee advanced skills; Assasinate, Flurry, Precise Strikes, Massive Criticals and Body Development, which would you learn and why. I have three slots left. I am leaning towards resistances because they are like wearing extra...
  14. ajay

Is it possible to reshuffle the items that bosses drop?

Sewer of Horrors farming is you friend then. Tons of higher level stuff to kill in there. There's an inn too boot!
  15. ajay

Spoilers What if?

I really want the final rogue armor to be black or leather at least. I requested back when David was building the expansion. I think it didn't happen because it is chain type. I think armor types only have one shade per types for ease of programming.
  16. ajay

6 levers not opening the gate in sewer of horrors

There isn't a specific order to open the portcullis in the acid area. It takes 5 levers to open. 3 in the acid and two near the Carrion Lord chambers. There are 2 more levers that activate bridges to get through the map. Take a look at the wiki to see where you are missing one. Sewer of Horrors...
  17. ajay

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I had to restart my rogue with the additional quests and gear. I believe this is as optimized as I can make a rogue at level 25. The only tuning left is three empty advanced skill slots and switching back to the Bloodied Scarf. I am thinking of grabbing Poison Master to complete this build as an...
  18. ajay

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Can you provide sceenshots of traits and skills, too?
  19. ajay

Best place to grind 2h warriors (Spoiler)

If you play this game enough, it is hard to not memorize where things are. I tend to play like David made the game's goal is to kill the PC 🙃
  20. ajay

Best place to grind 2h warriors (Spoiler)

This is kind of off the rails now, so I will add my 2 cents. AWA is part of a good rogue build. AWA is perception for traps, AGI/evasion is for disarming traps. All three mental stats have multiple checks during quests. I end up with a 3 in each trait. Which is a pretty cheap investment. I am...