Search results

1. Invector

Money limit

No limit as far as I can tell. One of my slots is a level 40 Mage with over 5 million in gold.
  2. Invector

100% on Ironman?

After more failed Iron Man attempts than I could count I eventually concluded that I simply sucked at the game. Since that epiphany I have enjoyed playing it far more than I ever did before. 😁
  3. Invector

Is Exiled Kingdoms Undervalued?

Perhaps, but now that you have us hooked, you can be rich--RICH I TELL YOU!! 😁
  4. Invector

Is Exiled Kingdoms Undervalued?

I'll toss in my two cents and say that EK is WAY undervalued. I've spent more hours playing it than any other game I can remember and at a price point that's ridiculously low IMO. I'd happily pay a $50 or more for additional content, but it appears David isn't in this for the money. I have to...
  5. Invector

How to install EK on new tablet

Thanks Alan!
  6. Invector

How to install EK on new tablet

I've been wondering about this myself as I am thinking about purchasing a new tablet (android). I figured if I did I could just download the game from the playstore onto the new tablet, restore the purchase, and then restore all of my game data from the cloud. Would this work or would I need to...
  7. Invector

A Question about "Guardians" in the City of the Ancients

Didn't realize they had same stats, just different names. Thanks!
  8. Invector

A Question about "Guardians" in the City of the Ancients

There are two types of "Guardians" in the city---one that looks like an Ancient Guardian and another that looks like an Earth Elemental. I was curious about what attributes they have, but neither type is listed in the wiki as far as I can tell. Am I just not seeing them or are they just not...
  9. Invector

Bug Bug: Loot bag won't open?

I suppose I should have reported it but I've come across the same bug several times. Since I've had plenty of gold and doubted there was anything else in it that would make a difference for me I've just ignored it.
  10. Invector

5% lock bonus

Nope. Wouldn't know how to use one if I wanted to. I can't remember any other eternally empty chests (other than those that contained special items at one time), but there are definitely a couple in the Fortress that have never had anything in them for me. And like I said, I've swept that place...
  11. Invector

5% lock bonus

I'm not entirely sure about that. I've swept the Forsaken Fortress a few dozen times at least and there are a couple of chests there that have been empty every single time. After 10 tries or so I figured it was just one of David's evil tricks. 😈
  12. Invector

Turn Undead in Forbidden Pit

Kakost and VDX, Thanks for answering my question. 👍
  13. Invector

Turn Undead in Forbidden Pit

This brings up a question I've had for awhile, but haven't made any real effort to find an answer. Perhaps one of you EK gurus can help. My question is in regards to enemies that have both undead AND outsider characteristics, and how a weapon with both Holy and Banishing attributes (Spirit...
  14. Invector

Mage Build Help - Please

Maxed out Lightning Bolt plays hell with the spiders and the wizards.
  15. Invector

Farming Gold to buy Nivarian House

You could spend some time in the Wyvern Mountains and North Sagar Forest. At your level you should have no problem handling the Ice/White wolves. There are a lot of them and at 150 gold per drop you can rack up a lot of it in not much time. Just bounce back and forth between the Wyverns and...
  16. Invector

Rogue Advanced Skills Questions

That's the problem with poison---there are very few things in the game that are weak to it. Mirmeks and Earth Elementals is about all I can think of. And since Mirmeks aren't difficult to kill, and Earth Elementals are few and far between, there just doesn't seem to be much use for it. And when...
  17. Invector

Rogue Advanced Skills Questions

Speaking of Bloodlust, I have a question about it. The wiki doesn't say anything about a cool down. It just says that it lasts 6 seconds. Does that mean that it resets and is ready to go again once 6 seconds has expired?
  18. Invector

Off Hand Weapons

And THAT answers my question. Thanks VDX!
  19. Invector

Off Hand Weapons

So if I'm understanding you correctly, an off hand elemental weapon will deal it's inherent damage (death for instance) to the troll, but will never be the cause of death if the primary weapon has a fire attribute?
  20. Invector

Off Hand Weapons

When you say "it" what are you referring to, the primary weapon or the off hand? Are you saying that a pure physical damage weapon like a dirk will just add to the primary weapon's damage and never execute a killing blow itself? And what about a pure elemental (other than fire) off hand weapon...