Search results

1. H

No more shards

Hi, I have a level 20 rogue, and have completed all of the quests except for getting the black shards at this point. I have the shards from all of the bosses that had them, and from the hidden room in one of the dungeons (I have 7, need 5 more), but have now gone from just starting level 19...
  2. H

New Player Feedback and Help

I do the normal difficulty and like the risk of not being able to save in dungeons. I'm at level 19 now, and save outside. If I get an item I really want and have a quick way back to the exit, I'll go back outside, save, then come back in again. The only downside I've found to this strategy...
  3. H

How to get +60 rep in Varsilia?

I want everybody to love me!!! :) I have helped the Varannari every chance I could, so that definitely hurt me with a few cities, and chose to be on good terms with the golden hand... (Sorry lady about that family heirloom...) I got enough reputation now but I really like how your choices do...
  4. H

Near guardians, do you mean bosses or harder enemies? I searched and searched but finally gave up and let those expire, then went after quests around New Garand since I could find them. It seems like the orc sergeant or whoever the enemy is you have to kill doesn't show up on the map until you...
  5. H

So the ones I'm having trouble with finding now are the lost items, Tomes of ??? Are they in chests somewhere? On a random guy? I'm racing around, trying to find it in less than a day now with no luck so far. :(
  6. H

You sure do, I had started checking in caves and managed to find some of them. I'm going to every campsite, boss location in caves, etc... and finally getting some luck! +2 for finishing successfully, -1 if you fail one.
  7. H

Ok, this sucks, so if you don't succeed at a Town Hall Quest you get -1 reputation with them. So now I'll go from 44 to 38 because I can't find any of these stupid quests without Inn gossip working right. I'll be even further away from getting to do the level 60 quest :evil:
  8. H

I've taken 8 quests now at once which might be excessive, and crawled every inch of Varsilia with no sign of any of them. Maybe I confused it by taking more than one townhall quest so it thinks I don't have any? They can't be in caves, right? I'll probably let them all expire and then just...
  9. H

The Inn rumors button seems to not care if I have Townhall quests. I took 4 townhall quests and have been to six inns, and all they do is give me new rumors or info on the new rumors, rather than care about the Townhall quests I have. If I was an adventurer going for drinks in an Inn and...
  10. H

I used to see him a lot when I'd run around near Kingsbridge, and I was nice and let him live every time. I just felt sorry for him, poor little knight, thinking he could beat all this awesomeness. Now instead I get this giant group of orcs and they're annoying and don't give me any reputation...
  11. H

Hi, I've been playing the game for a while and have finished all the completable quests except that I don't have reputation of 60 in Varsilia, so I can't get the poisoned river quest. I'm at +44 and a hero, but there's nothing left to do unless I have to do 16 town hall quests which are...
  12. H

Thank you!! That helps a lot! :)
  13. H

Hi Dimidium, How did you set up Adaon for an archer build to get 40 DPS with the Jester Bow? When I got it, it's super fast but only 1 damage. Did you max out his archery? Which traits helped you get to that? Just agility? What level is he? Very interested since I use him as my...
  14. H

Player item and equipment ideas

LLama's Ring of Random attributes: When worn, this ring randomly increases/decreases defense/attack ability for x seconds. It may increase armor by 5 temporarily or decrease it, may make you kick like a llama (damage +5/10) or may just increase/decrease resistances. Suddenly you have +30 extra...
  15. H

Companion advance skills

Hi, There may already be a post for this, but I am having trouble finding one. Why is it so hard to increase traits and skills? I'd rather see you get 1 trait and 1 skill point each level to spend versus you get 2 and have to save up to 5 or 6 points to increase Endurance, or 1, then 2...
  16. H

Insufficient bag slots

I wanted to say I agree that we need to be able to carry more. I'm at level 14 and after carrying a recall scroll, alternate weapon, a few items for healing and potions for dealing with major undead creatures or shielding from stronger characters, I only have room to pick up 12 or so items in...