Search results

1. RustyLoon Marko

Will Thuram bring doom to Varannar?

Hello As we all know, Thuramians love to mess with ancient powers. They love to play with every ancient source of power they find. Will Thuramians bring doom to Varannar? As we already know, they opened a portal to elemental plane of fire, and that burned an entire town to the ground. I was...
  2. RustyLoon Marko

The king of Varsilia

So whenever I ask D'Azlan to speak to the king, I can't. Is this cut content or will it be added in the future?
  3. RustyLoon Marko

A stupid question about wiki

How do I sign up? I can only log in.
  4. RustyLoon Marko

Mercians are very similar to Romans

I have noticed the similarities between Mercians and Romans: -Both are powerful militaristic factions -During the Roman Republic period, Velites were light infantry units. In Mercian army, Velites are lightly armored scouts -Both have build a gigantic arena in their capital -Both have slaves...
  5. RustyLoon Marko

What is you favorite kingdom?

Title
  6. RustyLoon Marko

Varsilia- strategic position

I hope you like it. Feel free to correct me, express you opinion or add something. If you want to use it, use it, I don't care, and you don't need to give me any credit. I had a lot of fun making this map. I will do it for all the kingdoms in the future.
  7. RustyLoon Marko

Are Thuramians stupid?

Are Thuramians idiots? First off, they opened portal to Elemental Plain of fire. I mean, what were you thinking?! That place is filled with creatures that will burn everything in their path! Opening that portal allowed those creatures to travel to Varannar! The entire town was destroyed becouse...
  8. RustyLoon Marko

Natives of Varannar

So I made a list of Varannar natives that I know. -Varannari -Ursan -Batrax -Tolossians (extinct) -Goblins -Hill Giants -Trolls -Yeti -Orcs -Kurgs -Hobgoblins -Minotaurs I don't know if all of these are natives, but I will include them anyways. Feel free to correct me or add something to the list.
  9. RustyLoon Marko

Poor Varannari :(

Poor Varannari Before the Exile, we know that they were slaves to Tolossians. They were treated very badly by Tolossians, who even used them as food. After the downfall of Tolossians, the race of man came to Varannar. A nation of men, known as Mercians, use them as slaves. The Varsillians...
  10. RustyLoon Marko

A question about sapphires

I have quite a bit of sapphires, about 10. Should I sell them, or should I save them for quest or something?