Search results

1. Morpheus

What is you favorite kingdom?

They are still evil and terrible though. And. really. stupid.
  2. Morpheus

They corrupt though...
  3. Morpheus

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

David, the creator of awesomeness incarnate, Exiled Kingdoms, may I ask a question? So I'm not into this editing stuff, cause I'm really janky at it, so will it work if I just keep helping people out via the quests and other stuff? I really don't care about being one or not, I keep seeing alot...
  4. Morpheus

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

No more Loreseeker positions since signing up is never, ever going to come back. Topic closed (if I was a mod)
  5. Morpheus

A stupid question about wiki

They probably removed it. I know you want to be a Loreseeker. It just ain't happenin, buddy *Classic Sans shrug*
  6. Morpheus

Andoria. Cuz Archaelund
  7. Morpheus

Mercians are very similar to Romans

They literally are romans though...
  8. Morpheus

What does your forum user name mean?

I'll take the dual blue red pill please, I know you have another one in your pocket, nice matrix reference though. Now gimme mah pill :mad:
  9. Morpheus

What does your forum user name mean?

It's my game name and has always been my game name, story done.
  10. Morpheus

Why the hell Varannar is an island?!

I'm pretty sure the mc never skipped leg day
  11. Morpheus

Need help with Zealots? I gotchu, bruh

I don't think anybody is crazy enough to travel to the ark below level 20 (except Ian Skylark, the guy who ironmanned the Horror at level 15). They probably should have very adequate gear by now.
  12. Morpheus

Yeah, Zealots are mobs that are little to no threat if you can deal with them properly. I don't know why some people find it really hard.
  13. Morpheus

Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

Everything there is not a guaranteed drop ANYWHERE except heroic helm from the Crypt.
  14. Morpheus

No, I mean they say that the Zealots were too hard for them. Sorry, It's my fault for not clarifying
  15. Morpheus

My build (Way too mediocre)

Nah, I was just wearing The nanocarbon dagger cuz I was testing out stuff. I usually go Nanocarb Sword
  16. Morpheus

My build (Way too mediocre)

17. Morpheus

What are the holy visions about exactly? (1st - 5th)

Sorry for the confusion, I should have specified that I wanted the lore, Sorry!
  18. Morpheus

Amiarisa...

If she dies the where is amarisa quest disappears and she is forever dead.
  19. Morpheus

People keep saying " It's way too hard for me" and I want to gouge my eyes out everytime they say southern dragon mountains were too hard for them because of ZEALOTS. Alot probably try to solo a zealot and forget to run, so they get bursted.
  20. Morpheus

My 2 cents...

1. Say I'm a traveller like you and if the "Okay, but no promises" has no blue (Leave) text, that is an attack. 5. Bag of Holding 6. You'll get used to it 7. Kardagis for sure